five

'higher dada! higher!' michael squealed, holding tightly onto the swing chains. ashton gave the boy a huge push, running underneath the swing. michael erupted in giggles, swinging his legs happily.

'daddy, i get pushes too?' a small little voice said. ashton heard it and turned, seeing a little boy in a tutu holding hands with another, slightly older man.

'of course bug. go pick your swing' the blonde said, smiling as the 'smaller' boy ran to the swings.

'hes definitely a cute one' ashton commented, giving michael a little push as he talked to the blonde.

'he is. yours is cute too. whats his name?' the blonde asked.

'this is michael and im ashton. its nice to meet you....'

'luke. and my little is calum' luke said, watching as calum and michael hopped off the swings and ran to the sandbox. both daddies followed along, continuing their conversation.

in the end, luke and ashton had each others numbers and both littles were already planning their first playdate.

'... so yea anytime calum wants to play just call me and we can arrange something' ashton said, grabbing firmly onto michaels hand.

'yea. same with you and michael,' luke said, waving his hand at the smaller boy, 'alright c'mon bug time to go home' luke called to calum, who was still playing in the sandbox. calum whined, but reluctantly walked to his daddy.

on the way home, michael had a huge smile on his face. he had made his first little friend. he wouldnt have to hide his life style from him.

as for ashton, he was more happy to know that he wasnt the only one around him that had a relationship like his.

so for the entire ride home, neither talked, but rather celebrated quietly.

one they had reached home, michael was nearly asleep, his nappy a mess, and drool dripping from his mouth, but ashton still cooed over how adorable his baby looked.

'bubba time to get up. ill change you then you can go back to sleep' ashton whispered, stepping out of the car and walking to the back seat door. he could hear michaels whining from outside the car.

he opened the door, only to see michael was still asleep. he
shook the boy and he woke up, tears in his eyes.

'me sweepy daddy!' michael exclaimed, making grabby hands at ashton.

ashton held out his arm for michael to grab, he wasnt going to allow michael to be carried his whole life. michael whined louder, this time aggravating ashton.

'bubba please stop whining. you know how much daddy doesnt like that' ashton said gently. he looked and saw michael was falling asleep standing up. ashton sighed, pulling on the boys arm.

'c'mon baby, when you get inside you can go sleepies okay?'

'otay daddy. i go sweepies later'

vote - comment - share