twelve

michael awoke, tangled up in ashtons arms. he sighed in content, hearing ashtons long breaths and heartbeat.

'morning ash' michael whispered, sitting up slowly and untangling his body from ashtons. ashton whimpered, pulling the boy closer to him.

'no leave bubba' he mumbled sleepily, his eyes slowly fluttering open.

'ash i want food im starving' michael whined. ashton opened his eyes fully, sighing.

'still not feeling little, love?' michael shook his head, feeling frustrated. he wanted to go into his headspace but it wasnt working.

ashton noticed his discomfort and frowned, sitting up to face michael. he pushed the boys fringe out of his face and planted a kiss on his cheek before getting up and walking to the kitchen to get michael cheerios.

when he walked back in, michael was watching tv. he looked up, smiling ashton and thanking him for the food.

his eyes intently fixed on the television, michael began eating, sighing in delight at the taste. ashton watching, smiling at his boyfriend.

'baby, i have to go to work for a little while today. they need me in the office' ashton said, frowning when michael looked at him with scared eyes.

'ash, w-what if i slip while youre gone' michaels lip wobbled slightly and he fought the urge to cry. ashton sighed.

'i was going to drop you off at my mums but you were big. do you want to go over there' michael thought for a moment before nodding. even though he was in big space, he still liked knowing someone was at least watching him.

'okay well you need to go get dressed then' michael wasted no time, not wanting to be alone for the day.

he threw on a blink-182 shirt and black jeans, finishing it off with black combat boots. he admired himself in the mirror before making his way back to the living room.

'all set?' michael nodded and followed ashton out the front door.

-

later in the day, michael was watching tv when a toy commercial came on. he stared at it like it was going to solve world peace before he unknowingly slipped into his headspace.

'auntie anne! i wants toy!' michael squealed, jumping on the couch. anne smiled a little, knowing her son was going to be happy upon hearing michael was back in his headspace.

'maybe for christmas sweetie' anne replied, watching as the boys eyes lit up.

'chris'mas in few days?' michael asked, to which anne nodded.

'in about two weeks' michael squealed, he loved christmas.

michael stopped and yawned, rubbing his eyes gently and slowly. anne chuckled as she watched the boy falling asleep sitting up.

'michael, baby, are you sleepy?' michael nodded, barely able to keep his eyes open.

anne laid the boy down and covered him with a blanket before turning the television off and leaving the room. she decided to call ashton.

'hello ashton, yea hes fine, yea he did actually, he just fell asleep, oh okay, do you want me to, no okay well see you when you get here' anne hung up and looked at the sleeping boy, who was curled up in a ball sleeping.

soon enough, a knock was heard at the front door and ashton walked in, cooing quietly at his baby.

'bubba, c'mon its time to get up. daddys here' michael whined, making grabby hands at ashton with his eyes still closed. ashton chuckled and picked up the boy, resting him on his hip.

'thanks again mum for watching him. it means alot'

'no problem, anytime'

-

vote - comment - share

im sorry for this. also im leaving wattpad for a little while so hang in there ill be back soon. bye!!