eight

luke pulled up to the address that ashton had texted him. it was a nice apartment to say the least. there was a flower bed that surrounded the front steps and lights that guided the way to them. all in all, it was one of the nicest apartments on the block.

'c'mon bug' luke said, holding his babys hand while he got out of the car. calum smiled and skipped next to luke, their hands both securely intertwined.

the two boys walked into a little room with a small panel that had buttons on it.

'cal, would you like to press the button?' luke asked, earning a nod from calum.

the tan boy looked at all the buttons, unsure of what to press.

'daddy, what i press?'

'look for the number three bug and press that' luke helped. he watched as calum looked at all the numbers, struggling to find the number.

'daddy it this one?' calum asked, pointing to the number eight. luke shook his head and pointed to three. calum smiled and pressed it, a loud buzzing noise following shortly after, filling the entry way. calum giggled, hearing the loud noise and opened the door.

calum ran up the flight of stairs, searching for the number three. when he found it, he jumped up and down and waited for luke to get up the stairs.

luke knocked lightly on the door, hearing an excited squeal from inside. the door opened, revealing a small apartment.

'calum!' michael shouted, running to the door and giving the boy a hug.

'mikey!'

the rest of the evening was pretty peaceful, the two 'little' boys played in michaels room and luke and ashton talked in the kitchen. well, was peaceful.

'd-daddy!' calum yelled, running to luke with huge tears rolling down his chubby cheeks. luke stood and picked him up.

'whats wrong bug?'

'mikey no let me play with his toys!' he sobbed, clinging to luke. luke sighed, watching as ashton got up and walked to michaels bedroom.

'bug, now you and michael have been playing very nicely. why are you not playing anymore?' luke asked, hearing michael starting to cry.

'c-cause i accidentally broke his toy' calum whispered, hanging his head low. luke tsked, sighing as michael came out with tears rolling down his pale face.

'what do you have to say calum?' luke asked, seeing michael standing in front of them, shifting from foot to foot.

'i-i sowwy for breaking your toy, mikey' calum apologized, holding back tears.

'its otay. i sowwy for no letting you play' michael said.

'now can you two hug it out and then go play nicely' ashton suggested. both older boys smiled as the two littles embraced each other. they ran off to play while luke and ashton continued their previous conversation.

vote - comment - share