nineteen

this happened fast but it needed to start eventually. i also apologize for this poor excuse of a chapter.

-

luke got to ashtons house, his heart racing and he felt like he was going to throw up. he had to do something and he was afraid of how calum and michael would react.

'i-im nervous babe' luke whispered, his face buried in ashtons chest. ashton sighed, running a hand through lukes messy hair

'they will love it lukey. they love each other and mikey loves you' ashton assured the panicked boy in his arms. luke nodded, wiping his eyes and looking into ashtons eyes.

'i love you' luke whispered, pecking ashtons lips softly.

'i love you too lukey'

-

'boys can you come here for a second!' ashton yelled. michael and calum scurried into the living room. calum nearly tripping over michael.

'we need you both out of your headspaces' luke whispered. ashton looked at him, smiling at him reassuringly. he could tell luke was so close to tears.

'whats wrong. luke are you alright?' calum sat next to him, hugging him and placing his head on lukes shoulder.

'whats going on?' michael asked, looking between luke and ashton.

'we have to tell you both something'

both boys looked at their own daddys, waiting for the news.

'u-um, ash and i a-are dating' luke mumbled. calum smiled happily but frowned when seeing luke start to panic.

'shh, whats wrong love?' calum asked, hugging luke from behind.

'do you hate me?' luke asked in a shaky voice. calum chuckled.

'no, i get it. must be kinda boring not being able to get action when im little' luke laughed lightly, wiping his tears and hugging calum.

'wait, really!' michael exclaimed, a huge smile on his face. ashton nodded.

'this is gonna be fun, im gonna have two daddies!' michael exclaimed, starting to slip into his headspace. all the boys laughed quietly at the boy.

-

later that night, when both littles had gone to sleep, luke and ashton were laying on the couch, watching some dumb show. neither were actually paying mind to it.

'ash?' luke whispered, drifting in and out of sleep as ashton played with his hair. ashton hummed in response.

'i love you alot' luke said quietly, almost inaudible. ashton smiled.

'i love you alot too lukey, now go to sleep youre exhausted' ashton responded. luke whined, nuzzling his head deeper into ashtons chest.

'n-no wanna be with you' luke said and wrapped his arms around ashtons torso.

'ill stay right here okay?' luke nodded, snuggling into ashtons chest.

'okay'

-

well, that was the worst chapter eVer. sorry i was going to update a while ago but then shit happened and yea im sorry here is the chapter and also, this book might be winding its way down.

also, comment what you think i should do next in the book cause idk lol.

vote - comment - share