Chapter 1: The beach

Hunter and his family are spending the day at the beach. He and his brother Brandon are at the beach trying to get girls. Both boys are walking around shirtless making cheesy comments about girls. They keep on getting rejected. They decide to take a break and go get ice cream. They sit down at a table and eat. Over Brandon's shoulder, Hunter sees someone. He knows that he has seen this guy before. He keeps staring.

Brandon: What's wrong, what do you see.

Hunter: Huh? O nothing.

He keeps staring at the boy. The boy is walking closer, and Hunter can see more and more of his body. Hunter begins to feel uncomfortable, and Brandon notices. Brandon turns around, and sees the boy.

Brandon: That's Matty B.

Hunter: O yeah, now I remember him.

Hunter begins to feel even more uncomfortable then before. Matty walks right by the table, and hunter could see every muscle that Matty had to show. Hunter knew what was about to happen, he rushed to the bathroom before it became noticeable. By the time he got into the bathroom, it already happened. He locked him self in a stall and slowly looked down. Hunter had a huge 7in boner.

Hunter: O shit. Did I just get turned on by looking at another guy? I'm not gay, why did this happen!?

Hunters boner resides back into his swim shorts. He walks out, and goes to sit back down. As he reaches the table, Brandon is gone. Hunter looks around and try's to find him. Out of the corner of his eye, he spots him. Over by the volleyball courts, Brandon is talking with Matty. Hunter sits back down, not knowing what to do.

Hunter: I can't go over there, not after I just got a boner from looking at Matty.

Brandon and Matty start to walk towards the table. They both sit down. Matty sits right next to Hunter.

Brandon: Hunter this is Matty, his real name is Mathew.

Hunter: What's up. (Hunter is trying to play cool)

Matty: Not much, just trying to get girls. It's not working out to well tho.

The boys continue to talk. Brandon gets a text from a friend who says he is at the beach and
sees him. Brandon tells the two that he is going to hangout with his friends. Brandon left, and Hunter and Matty don't know what to talk about. They sit at the table in silence, neither one wants to talk first.

Matty: Sooooo, do you have a girlfriend?

Hunter: No.

Matty: Me either.

Matty: Have you seen any cuties out here.

Hunter: Yeah, I've seen one really cute person. (Talking about Matty)

Matty: O really, where?

Hunter: I don't see them anymore.

Matty: So, is there anything you wanna do together?

Hunter: Well we could sit here and play a game. This beach is kinda boring.

Matty: I'm down, what's the game?

Hunter: Dirty would you rather.

Matty: Haha, ok sure. What are the rules

Hunter: I like to play it where you can only asks would you rathers  about yourself. Like I can only ask you stuff about me and my body, and same for you.

Matty: I don't know, this is kinda gay.

Hunter: It's fun, come on

Matty: Ok, you ask me something first.

Hunter: would you rather look at me naked for 5 minuets, or kiss me for 10?

Matty: I'd rather look at you for 5, haha.

Matty: Would you rather French kiss me for 20 minuets, of hold my dick for 15 minuets.

Hunter: Haha gross... I guess I would rather hold your dick.

Hunter didn't think this through. He is beginning to get hard again. But what he doesn't know is, he isn't the only one. Matty has a full on boner. Matty begins to get uncomfortable. At first hunter didn't know why, but then he sees what is wrong. Quickly hunter takes his turn.

Hunter: Would you rather jerk off that boner, or let me do it for you?

Matty's face turns as red as a fire truck. He doesn't know what to say or do. The only thing he can do is answer and laugh like its a joke.

Matty: I want you to jerk me off haha.

Hunter gets fully hard. Both boys now have full on boners.

Hunter: I have a boner too haha.

Matty: You do, can I see it?

Hunter: Look under the table.

Matty looks under the table and couldn't help but to reach out and squeeze it real quick. Hunter dossent know what to do. They both just sit there and look at each other's shirtless bodies. Hunter can tell that Matty likes his body a lot more then he like Matty's.

Hunter: Hey I know that this is a bad time to ask this, but do you wanna come over and spend the night at my house.

Matty: Sure, when?

Hunter: Right now. I'll tell my mom to take us to my house.

Matty: But I don't have clothes or anything. All I have is a tank top and my swim shorts.

Hunter: You can use anything of mine you want.

Matty: Even your underwear? Haha

Hunter: You can use what ever of mine you want, however you want to use it.

Matty: Ok then, let's go.