Chapter 2: From the beach to the bed

Hunter and Matty load up in the car. Hunters mom takes them to their house. The ride is about 25 minuets. Both boys just stare at their phones. Hunter gets a text message. It's from Brandon. "I see that you and Matty hit it off. Hope you two have fun😏" Hunter laughs and responds "we are gonna have lots of fun. Right on your bed too😂" " Hunter that's gross, do that stuff in your own bed lol" Hunters mom pulls into the driveway. She walks into the house with the boys and tells them that she is going back to the beach and they won't be back till tonight. Hunter knows that they will be home alone for at least 6 hours plus whatever time they are alone in hunters room. His mom leaves and now they are all alone.

Matty: So what do you wanna do?

Hunter: Well I'm kinda smelly from the ocean and stuff. I'm gonna take a shower. If you want you can take one too. We have three bathrooms, but they can all fit two people. If you want we can take one together.

Matty: I mean that would be wired, but no weirder then showering with boys in the locker room.

Hunter leads Matty upstairs to his room. He shows Matty where his clothes are. Matty picks out some shorts and a tee shirt.

Hunter: What about underwear?

Matty looks in his closet and laughs at Hunters colorful compression collection. He picks out a bright orange pair. Hunter picks out the same type of clothes, but he picks out a bright yellow pair of underwear. Hunter takes Matty into the bathroom. Hunter pulls down his shorts. Matty watches him, but stops when Hunter looks at him.

Hunter: It's ok, you can look at me if you want.

Matty pulls off his shorts and he his hard again. Hunter stares, and keeps starring after Matty looks at him. Matty's dick was also about 7 inches, both boys kept their dicks nice and shaved. Hunter leans over to start the water. Matty kinda moves his head down to look at Hunters ass and balls. Matty was relived that Hunter shaved is ass too. Hunter thinks that Matty is looking. So he spreads his legs and shakes his balls around. Matty is very turned on, but confused. He isn't gay, why is he liking this so much? Hunter steps in the shower and tells Matty to get in. Matty gets in and faces the opposite shower head. Both boys pretend that they are alone and shower.

Hunter: I'm done, I'm gonna wait and get out once your done.

Matty: Do you wanna help me? I need my back washed.

Hunter gets soap and starts to wash Matty's back. He starts on Matty's shoulders. He starts to move down, he keeps moving down until he reaches Matty's waist. Then Hunter keeps washing Matty's waist with one hand, and starts rubbing around Matty's body with the other. Hunter starts to rub Matty's ass. They both pretend that nothing is happening. Hunter reaches around the the front of Matty. He rubs Matty's abs, and slides down towards his v line. He stops just a few inches away from Matty's dick. Then the both rinse of and get out. They dry off and get dressed. Both boys go back into Hunters room and sit on Hunters bed. They don't know what to do or say after their fun in the shower.

Matty: So about the shower. I'm not gay. I don't know why I was hard.

Hunter: I'm not either, but I did like touching you and shit.

Matty: Well I liked that too.

Hunter: Do you wanna play our game again?

Matty: Do you wanna play truth or dare instead?

Hunter: Sure. You go first.

Matty: Truth or dare:

Hunter: Dare

Matty: I dare you to get naked

Hunter gets naked. And takes his turn.

Hunter: Truth or dare

Matty: Dare

Hunter: I dare you to hold my dick the rest of the game.

Matty grabs Hunters dick. And Hunter lets out a moan trying to be funny

Hunter: Matty, can I ask you a question?

Matty: Sure. What is it?

Hunter: I know that we both are curious about what's going on. We both keep getting hard, and we like to look at each other. Do you mabye wanna, you know, do it?

Matty: Um, I don't know. I do like to look at you and I did like you rubbing my body. But going all the way?

Hunter: I promise that nobody will ever know, because I dont want anybody to know. And if we do go all the way, I have condoms.

Matty: Alright, we can try. But if it gets to weird then promise we will stop?

Hunter: I promise

Matty: Alright, what do you wanna...

Before Matty could finish Hunter pushed him down onto the bed. Hunter got on top of him and began to kiss him, as he was kissing Matty, he reached down to pull of Matty's shirt. Hunter slowly moved his head down to Matty's chest and would kiss and lick him all over. He rubbed Matty's sides with his hand as he made his way to Matty's shorts. Hunter pulled off the shorts and started to kiss the compression underwear. Then he grabbed Matty's Dick and tugged on his package. Matty took off his underwear and moved his dick. Hunter started to jerk Matty off. Matty would let out moans, each one louder then the last. Hunter did that for 10 minuets.

Matty: O hunter, I want you to suck my dick.

Hunter: I have a better idea.

Hunter reversed his body so both boys dicks were at the others mouth.

Hunter: Let's 69

Hunter began to suck Matty's dick. Matty returned the favor after letting out a moan. Hunter gave such a good blow job that after 5 minuets Matty couldn't help him self. Without any warning Matty cummed all inside of hunters mouth. They both sat up.

Matty: I'm sorry, it just happened.

Hunter looked at Matty... And swallowed. Matty jumped on hunter and started to kiss him. Matty went straight for Hunters dick and jerked him off. Hunter felt what was coming so he put Matty on the ground. Matty got on his knees. Hunter stood up and moved Matty's head right under his dick. Hunter started to jerk off again. He let out a moan and cummed all over Matty's face. Cum running down Matty's face hunter licked as much of his cum as he could off of Matty's face and began to kiss him. It felt like they frenched kissed forever. They eventually ran out of cum and stopped.

Matty: Go get some condoms Hunter.

Hunter went to his dresser and pulled out a handful of condoms. Matty reached for a condom and put one on. He told hunter to get on the bed. Hunter laid on his back. Matty got right down there and held one of hunters legs up, and pushed the other leg to the side.

Matty: Are you ready?

Hunter: I want you to fuck me so hard

Matty put the tip of his dick in, hunter let out a small moan. The more Matty pushed the more moans hunter let out. Matty got all the way in and began to fuck hunter. Matty would get faster and hunter would moan loader. Matty was going so fast you could hear the clapping from the hall. Hunters moans were so loud you could hear them downstairs.

Matty: I'm gonna... Uh, uh... Cum

Matty did one final thrust and released his cum. Matty pulled out, and took off the condom. Then hunter switched Matty spots. Hunter put on a condom and told Matty to get into doggy style. Matty got down on his hands and knees. Hunter reached to Matty and spread his legs. He put in the tip and then slid all the way in. At first it hurt Matty, but then it felt good. Hunter went slow. He reached around and grabbed Matty's dick. Hunter went faster and faster Matty's body was shaking back and fourth as hunter pulled and pushed. Hunter yelled I'm going cum. Right as he was about to cum... the door opened.