Chapter 7: Dinner

Hunter, Matty, and Jacob hangout in the room for about 15 minutes before Brandon walks in.

Brandon: Jacob, where did you go.

Jacob: I just got up here. I forgot my phone when we went to the pool.

Brandon: O, so what did you two do?

Hunter: we just played on our phones.

Brandon: yeah, sure.

Brandon stared at Matty. He smiled then turned away. They all spend the rest of the afternoon in the room goofing off. Dinner time comes around so they all head down to one of the restaurants within the hotel. They all order their food and started to talk. Hunter, and Matty are texting each other things that they don't want to say out loud.

Hunter: I'm so bored. I just wanna fuck.

Matty: You are one hormone crazed boy. And I love it. Talk dirty to me daddy.

Hunter: I want to shove my dick deep into your tight ass, as I jerk you off.

Matty: You're so fucking hot. I want to sallow your massive dick as you cum in my mouth.

Hunter: I'm hard right now, lol.

Matty: I wish I could touch it. But I can't reach you from here. Maybe if  we didn't sit across from each other.

Hunter: I wanted to look at your sexy face.

Matty: You should go to the bathroom and send me a quick dick pic of that boner.

Hunter: I can't get up right now, people will see.

Matty: Tuck it into your waist. Your in the end, just face away from the table.

Hunter: Alright fine, but then you have to go.

Matty: Alright.

Hunter reaches into his pants and pulls his dick up and tucks the head into his waist brand. Hunter stands up and heads to the restroom. He pushes open the door, and enters a stall. He pulls his shorts to his knees and releases his dick. He pulls his phone from his pocket and points the camera to his erect 7 inch shaft. He takes the photo, and sends it to Matty.

Matty: I swear your dick gets bigger every time I see it. It's so hot.

Hunter: Alright now it's your turn. When I get back wait a minute and then go.

Hunter pulls his shorts up and leaves the bathroom. He sits back down at the table. When he sits down, Jacob who is sitting next to him stares at him. Hunter and Matty talk like nothing is happening. About two minutes later, Matty stands up and goes to the restroom. He goes into the same stall Hunter was in. Matty pulls out his dick, leaving his shorts up. Taking a picture. Then he pulls his shorts down, and grabs his dick with one hand, and starts to record. Matty strokes his dick for about a minute. Then he sends both to Hunter.

Hunter: Shit, I wasn't expecting that. That shit is hot as hell. I want you so bad.

Matty pulls up his shorts and goes back to the table. He sits down trying to act like nothing happened. Jacob then, stares at Matty.

Jacob: What are you guys up to. Hunter looks at Jacob, then to Matty. He pulls out his phone and shows Jacob Matty's video. Jacob looks at Matty after it's done. Matty is blushed and embarrassed. He just looks down at his place mat, laughing.

Matty: Thanks bud.

Hunter: Hey, no problem. I mean. He wants to see it tonight anyways. I was just giving him something to look forward to.

The waiters come with try's of food. The table is served, and they begin to eat. After dinner is finished and everyone is done eating, they all leave and head back up to their rooms. Hunter, Matty, Brandon, and Jacob all go to their room. They change out of their clothes and puts on shorts. Hunter, and Matty decide to free Ball it and neglect to wear underwear. No boy has a shirt on. They all sit in the living area and watch tv.