Chapter 11: Bunter

Hunter: ...I...I...

Blake: well, come on, spit it out.

Hunter: I

*attention all passengers, we are beginning our decent.*

Blake: you were saying?

Hunter: o, um, I forgot. I'll tell you later when I remember.

Blake: okay then.

The plane lands and the boys head for the hotel. Not to long after arriving the boys receive some disappointing news. The tour has been canceled.

Hunter: dude, I can't believe this. We just got here too.

Blake: I mean, we can stay hear.

Hunter: our family's need to get back home tho since the tour is canceled.

Blake: yeah, but the two of us can stay for a day or two. Ya know, by our self.

Hunter: I'm down.

Blake: you will be...

Hunter: what did you say?

Blake: nothing I was just kidding

After arriving, the family's turn right back around and head to the airport. Blake and hunters parents agreed to let them stay for two days. They checked into their hotel room. The boys head to the room to unpack their bags. After setting in the room, Blake strips down to his underwear.

Hunter: dude, what are you doing!

Blake: what it's just us and we are both guys. I always hang around my room in my underwear, when I'm not naked. Just be glad I kept my underwear on

Hunter: I mean, you don't have to, I like to walk around naked too.

Hunter begins to strip naked, Blake kinda stared at hunter for a few seconds and then smiled. He stood up and pulled down his underwear. Both boys are now standing in the room naked. They are avoiding to look down so they just stare and smile at each other. Hunter stares deep into Blake's eyes and starts to feel his dick getting stiff.

Hunter: I gotta take a piss.

Blake: do you want me to help you aim?

Hunter: I got it, thanks tho.

Blake: hey man, anytime.

Hunter goes to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He looks down.

Hunter: I don't know how I'm gonna stay soft for the next two days while staying with Blake. He waits till his dick descends. After, he opens the door and goes to sit on the bed. He looks over to Blake and releases a gasp.

Hunter: Blake! Why are you hard!

Blake: what, I'm a boy, I get random boners sometimes. Don't you?

Hunter: I mean, I guess so

Blake: it's not weird, it's natural.

It's already late, the boys just lay around and watch tv. Bedtime starts to come around and hunter prepares for bed.

Hunter: which bed do you want Blake?

Blake: i don't care. Which ever one you do t take I guess.

Hunter puts on a pair of basketball shorts and climbs into a bed. He rolls over and faces away from Blake. He closes his eyes and try's to sleep. He hears the tv shit off and Blake clear his throat. Then, he feels Blake climb inside the same bed he is in. Hunter turns his head to look at Blake.