Chaprer 5: Vacation

It's been two weeks since Hunter and Matty have been together. However, they have shared text messages from time to time. The Rowland's are packing and preparing to go on a vacation. They are each allowed ton ring one friend. Brandon is bringing Jacob sartorius, and Hunter wants to bring Matty.

Hunters POV: I can't wait to leave to go to Hawaii. I have never been there before. I can't wait. I really hope Matty is able to come, we haven't hung out since the hole incident with Brandon. I wonder how Brandon would feel about Matty coming with. Although, Matty did tell me about what he did with Brandon. I'm gonna go talk to him.

Hunter walks to Brandon's room and knocks on the door.

Brandon: come in.

Hunter: hey Brando, can we talk?

Brandon: sure. What about?

Hunter: Matty.

Brandon: what about him(trying to act cool)

Hunter: I want to bring him on vacation with us. I was wondering if that would be okay with you.

Brandon: yeah, why wouldn't I be okay with it?

Hunter: because, I know about the thing you guys did. Matty told be the morning after.

Brandon: o, just like what happened with you guys before that, it was nothing. It was a one time thing. It wasn't even that good.

Hunter: hey, I have no room to judge you, I just wanted to make sure it was okay if he came with us. I do t want it to be awkward, or worse. Anyone to find out.

Brandon: relax, it's totally fine bro.

Hunter: alright then, I'm gonna text him and see if he wants to go.

-Texts between Hunter and Matty-

Hunter: hey bro.

Matty: what's up.

Hunter: so, my family is going on vacation and we are each allowed to bring one friend. Do you wanna come?

Matty: I mean, it sounds really fun. But are you sure it's okay. And plus I don't want anything to happen that will get us in trouble.

Hunter: I asked Brandon, he said it's fine. My mom is the one that said we could bring a friend. Plus she likes you. And relax about getting caught. We can be like ninjas. You will never see us cumming.

Matty: hahaha, I see what you did there. Okay, I'll come.

Hunter: okay, we are leaving in two days. If you want you can come spend the night tomorrow. Because we are leaving in the morning of the next day.

Matty: sounds fun, I'll be there.

Hunter: alright see you then sexy

Matty: see you later daddy.

Tomorrow comes. Matty's mom drops him off at Hunters house. He knocks on the door, Hunters mom opens it. She lets Matty in. She yells for Hunter. Hunter comes downstairs and greets Matty. Hunter helps Matty take all of his stuff upstairs. They toss it on Hunters floor next to his. They both sit on Hunters bed.

Hunter: remember last time, both you us were on this bed?

Matty: how could I forget. It was the greatest thing ever.