Chalter 4: The ride home

Matty and Hunter go up to Hunters room. Hunter shuts the door behind them, as Matty sits on the bed.

Hunter: What do you need to tell me?

Matty: Last night, when you went to the bathroom. I went to go talk to Brandon. When I opened the door, he was laying in his bed naked. He was jerking off. We talked, and then he asked me if I could jerk him off.

Hunter: I kinda thought that you didn't go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to say anything. So is that all you guys did?

Marty: Yeah, look I didn't like it. I just did it because I guess I felt bad or something. I'm really sorry.

Hunter: Bro it's fine. I mean it's not like we're dating and you cheated on me. You just jerked off my brother, after you fucked me, haha.

Matty: I'm glad you see the humor in this haha.

The boys continue through their day, messing around, and hanging out. Later in the afternoon, Matty gets ready to leave. Hunter takes Matty downstairs where Hunters mom is ready to take Matty home. Matty and Hunter load up in the car.

Hunters mom: I'm going to pick up Aston from his friends house first.

It's on the way to Matty's house. They are in the car for about 15 minutes. Hunters mom pulls into the driveway and goes to knock on the door. Astons friends mom opens the door and lets her in. Hunter looks over at Matty who is looking out the window. Matty is wearing his swim suit from the beach, and on of Hunters tank top that is ripped to the waist. And he is still wearing the orange pair of underwear he borrowed from Hunter the night before. Hunter looks over at Matty and can't help but looking at nothing else then Matty's tight, tanned, muscles. Hunter slides over into the middle seat, right next to Matty. He starts to rub his fingers on Matty's exposed side. Matty looks at him and smiles. He rubs Hunter chest from underneath his shirt.

Matty: I wish we were alone.

Hunter: You know, we both say we're straight and that this was just a one time thing. But I really liked it. And I really like you.

Matty: I like you too. But this is all to real. I mean. Let's say we are gay. And let's say that we do something more. Then what?

Hunter: Let's just take it one day at a time. I don't even know if I am gay or not. I think we need time think.

Hunters mom and Aston leave his friends house and get back in the car. Hunters mom pulls out and heads towards Matty's house. The drive is about 5 minutes from where they were. They arrive. Hunter walks up to the door with Matty. Matty's opens the door and Hunter walks back to the car. They head home. Once they get there, Hunter goes back up to his room and starts to text Matty.

Hunter: Hey sexy. I for real thought of you the entire ride home.

Matty: Yeah, I can't help but thinking of last night.

Hunter: Same man.

Matty: I am like so horny right now.

Hunter: Me to.

Matty: Show me how horny you are big boy😉

Hunter: You wanna send nudes? Haha, ok sexy.

Hunter gets naked and goes to the bathroom. He takes a picture of his naked body in the mirror.

Matty: Shit, you're so fucking hot.

Hunter: Show me your dick daddy

Matty takes the same picture.

Matty: I'm jerking off to your body tonight.

Hunter: I'm gonna do the same right now.

Matty: O shit, my moms coming I got to go.