Chapter 10: Coast to Coast

It's been a week since Hunter and his family returned home from vacation. Hunter and Matty have not been as present with each other as usual. Matty texted Hunter yesterday and Hunter, has yet to respond. He opened the message and left Matty on read. Hunter finished packing for tour, setting his bags aside and heading downstairs to get a snack from the kitchen. He sits down at the island and starts eating a bowl of cereal. Brandon comes walking in calling Hunters name.

Brandon: Hunter, Matty texted me, he wants to know why you haven't texted him back.

Hunter: tell him I've just been busy, i don't know or care. Just tell him something.

Brandon: I'll tell him you have been sick and resting up before tour tomorrow.

Brandon heads up to his room. Shortly after Brandon left, Hunters phone lights up. It's a message from Matty. Hunter lets out a sigh and decides to respond.

Matty: hey babe, I heard you haven't been feeling good lately. When you feel up to it. I think we need to talk.

Hunter: I can talk now, what's up?

Matty: I don't know how else to say this, so I guess here goes. We have been distant a lot lately and I have been thinking. Maybe it's time we take a break. Nothing permanent, but just long enough for us to live our life and have fun without having any "ties" preventing us from doing something.

Hunter: I have been thinking the same thing but didn't know what to say. I think a break would be a good idea. And we can still talk and hangout.

Matty: well then, I'm sure I'll see you around and talk to you later.

Hunter opens a new message and addresses it to Blake.

Hunter: hey Blake, are you as pumped for tour as I am.

A few minutes pass

Blake: hell yeah, it's gonna be so much fun.

Hunter: I can't wait to hangout, it's been awhile since we last saw each other.

Blake: for real, I'm so excited to see you and hangout. Maybe we will get some alone time.

Hunter: maybe haha, well then I'll see you at the airport tomorrow.

Hunter uses the rest of the day to enjoy him self and Lounge around before he spends the next week on tour. Hunter goes out back and sits in a reclining chair next to the pool. He takes off his shirt and try's to tan. He makes it a whole 15 minutes before Brandon and Ashton come out and jump in. Splashing hunter. Hunter decides to jump in and tackle his brothers for ruining his alone time. Later that night the boys head into the house and prepare for bed. Hunter goes upstairs and searched his room for sleeping attire. Realizing that a majority of his clothes are either packed up or dirty. He decided to sleep naked and undressed. He climbs into bed. He lays there staring at the ceiling. Picking up His phone, he begins getting on his social media feeds. He again, stops at a picture of Blake and immediately starts to feel his dick grow longer and harder. He reaches down and plays around with his semi hard cock. He scrolls through and continues about his business. He's dick retreats back into his sheets. He eventually puts his phone down on the charger and falls asleep.

The next morning, hunter slowly Batons his eyes awaking from his sleep. He rolls over to check his phone. He climbs out of bed and sits on the side. He rest his elbow on his thigh using his other hand to mess on his phone. He looks just past where his phone is hovering and stares at his hanging cock. Bored, he decides to take a few pictures of his dick just for fun. He switches over to camera and starts messing around, moving the phone to different angles. He stares a moment longer and thinks that he should shave down there since he won't have a lot of time to do it this week. He gets up and heads to his bathroom. Already naked he gets in the shower and turns on he water. He grabs his razor and cream and goes to town. After he finishes, he rinses off and gets out. He gets dressed and takes all of his bags downstairs. He goes to the ki then to get breakfast. He sits next to Ashton and eats a bowl of cereal. A car pulls up to their house and the driver comes to the door. The family finishes up what they are doing and heads to the car. They load into the car and set in. The car pulls out and starts heading to the airport. When they arrive they are followed by another car. The door opens and Blake steps out. He looks over to hunter and smiles. Hunter stares back and waves. They walk toward each other. They exchange a smile and a bro shake. They walk in the airport with their families and go through their normal routine. They wait to board the plane. Hunter and Blake find their seats. They are the only two in the row. They break out in small talk. All they can do with each other is laugh, they talk the ride away. Hunter gets caught up in the moment and keeps staring at Blake's eyes.

Blake: Hunter, do you see something in there you like?

Hunter: you have no idea, I mean no, I'm just looking at how ugly you are.

Blake: ha ha good one. You should become a comedian.

Hunter: Blake, there is something I need to tell you...