Chapter 9: Home sweet home

A message from the writer-

I'm sorry I haven't updated the story in a while. I have been trying to develop a way to continue the story without nothing but sex scenes. I hope you guys have enjoyed to story up to this point. If you have any ideas on how to make the story better, I would love to hear them.
The story left off with Matty, Hunter and Brandon finishing a three way after a dinner in Hawaii. To recap, Matty and Hunter meet at the beach and have been dating ever since. Brandon has a crush on Matty as he try's to figure his sexuality out. Relationships are about to change as the boys head home and prepare for an upcoming tour.
_____________________________

Vacation comes to an end. The family prepares to depart back home. They pack up, leave the hotel and head to the airport. It's a long flight back to L.A. Hunter tells Matty in the car. They begin texting.

Hunter: I wish we could just stay here forever with nobody but each other.

Matty: I know haha. I just want to stay with you, it doesn't matter where we are.

Hunter: We should see if we can join the mile high club lol.

Matty: wtf I don't think that is a good idea. People would definitely see.

Hunter: we don't need to go all the way. But maybe we could touch each other in the seat, after all we are sitting next to each other.

Matty: yeah, with Brandon

Hunter: o like he has ever stopped you from touching your self.

Matty: shut up. I don't wanna talk about that anymore. I feel weird about it.

Hunter: alright then.

The car pulls up to the airport gates. The family unloads and heads to check in. They are at the airport about an hour before they are all ready to load onto the plane. After getting on, everyone try's to find their seats. In one row sits Matty on the inside, Hunter in the middle and Brandon on the edge. The boys get comfortable and make small talk, joking around as they wait for the plane to take off. As they began to ascend Hunter tells the others that he is going to take a nap. He puts on a sleep mask and pair of headphones he order from the flight attendant. Matty and Brandon sit their in silence not knowing what to say or do.

Matty: So are you ready to get back home.

Brandon: Yeah, I guess. I'm gonna miss it tho.

Matty: yeah, me too.

They both began sitting in silence again. Matty played on his phone and Brandon was watching a movie. About an hour passed and Hunter slowly came back to life as he removed the sleep mask and took off the headphones. He looked around at everyone.

Hunter: I see that you two had a lot to talk about.

Matty: o yeah, so much.

Hunter: You guys are so awkward with each other, it's boring. So you guys jerked off. Big deal. Everybody jerks off. I jerk off.

Brandon: it's just weird, it's not what boys are spouse to do.

Hunter: it's. It like there's a list of what we can and can't do. It's fine. Nothing bad happened, it was just for fun.

Brandon: I guess you're right.

Matty: are we good then?

Brandon: yeah, I guess we can be good. And if I'm being honest, it did feel pretty good.

Hunter: of course it did, Matty knows how to jerk a guy off? Believe me, haha.

Brandon: and you made it weird again.

The boys keep talking and good in off. They got so caught up in the moment that the plane ride literally flew. Before they knew it the plane was beginning its descent. After the plane touched down and the passengers are starting to get off the boys stand up and start to join the crowd.

Matty: we forgot to join the club. Matty whispered to Hunter.

Hunter: it's fine it's not like we could without being seen anyways.

They all head over to baggage claim and claim their bags. They head to the exits and wait for the cars to arrive. The see a convoy of cars approach. They load up and all head home. The Rowland family arrives at the house. Hunter grabs his bag and head to his room. He throws his bags down and lays on his bed. His leg thrown off the side and his back deep in the mattress he begins to scroll through his Instagram feed. He begins liking pictures. He stops at one of Blake Grays pictures. Blake is standing in is underwear shirtless making a seductive face. Hunter likes and comments "sexy". Hunter starts to feel shifting in his shorts. He reaches down to adjust his man parts. When he pulls apart the tension, he releases a 7 inch long boner. Hunter pulls his shorts down to his knees and stares at his erect dick. He starts to slowly stroke his standing cock. He begins pumping faster and faster using his other hand to massage his dangling testicles. He releases a sweetly silent moan as he releases his load. He stands up and go into the bathroom, where he cleans himself off.

Hunter: What did I just do...