|| 5 ||

We got into the car me sitting in the passenger seat and plugging in my phone so we could listen to music I decided to play some desiigner so I played Timmy turner because that is my shit while me and kev were rapping the lyrics the whole way to dunkin then on our way there I feel someone's hand on my thigh so I look down to see Kevin's hand there so I push it away quickly "baby girl don't be like that I know you want me" he said in that voice "Boi stop playin" I responded annoyed.

We arrived at dunkin to see Ethan and Grayson inside so I decided to say what's up to them and get in line with them.

Ethan POV
We saw Dominique and Kevin so they got in line with us so I felt like since she smiled when I complimented her today at school she got the feels for me so I snaked my arm to her lower back and then "yo what you doing?" Kevin asked angrily slapping my hand away "don't put your hand there you ain't her boy-" I cut him by saying "and you are?" "No but hers would be beating yo ass if he saw you doin that shit" he said me responding by rolling my eyes.

We order then got our drinks and left saying bye to Nique and kevin flipping me off before gettin in the car driving away "yo eth what was that all about" gray asked me while getting in the car "nothing" I responded knowing if I told him what I had attempted to do he would laugh at me for even trying to get with her.

Nique POV
I walked into Daniel's house to his room to give him his drink I walked in looking at the floor handing him his drink "nique baby what's wrong?" He asked "nothing" I simply responded "babe you know you can tell me anything" he said pulling me by my waist closer to him "it's just people have been so touchy with me today and I don't know why" I said "WHO been touchy wit chu" he said sounding a little angry "just forget it okay" I said kissing his cheek.

Daniel POV
I really hate seeing her like this she has been through a lot with her brothers drug use and her always getting into fights her having that don't care attitude when she cares about everything but never shows it all the rumors about her but I know I have done something because every time she sees me her face lights up.
* next day (Saturday)

She had just slept over her in my arms her arms wrapped around my waist but I got up extra early so I could give her the gift I had bought for her even though she never liked when I bought her stuff she always just wanted to buy it herself but I would never let her so I tried to get out of bed not trying to wake her up "babeeee why are you trying to leave" she asked her eyes still closed trying to pull me closer me getting out "I'm going to the bathroom" I responded walking to the other side of the bed placing her gift on the other side of the bed and going downstairs to make breakfast.

Nique POV
I rolled over to the other side of the bed hitting a box me immediately opening my eyes to see what it was a box of the Nike air huaraches that I have been wanting forever but never had enough money to get and roses and a card that said

You wouldn't shut up about them so I bought them for you also just to show you how much I love your smart ass Love Papi Chulo😏

A/N I don't even know what this chapter even was I was really just typing:/