|| 8 ||

*2 days past it's now Tuesday

Dominique didn't come to school on Monday and wasn't returning anyone's calls not mine Devin or her friends I hadn't eaten for a day and a half til my mom noticed and literally shoved food down my throat and I hadn't been sleeping really at all maybe and hour or two a day I had just been crying all day but I still went to school because my dad forced me too.

I heard a knock on the front door and I answered it there she was in sweatpants and a hoodie it looked as if she hadn't slept or eaten in a couple of days "I uh came to get my stuff" she said quietly looking at the ground I quickly pulled her in for a hug her instantly hugging me back I didn't wanna let go ever but she let go walking upstairs to my room with me following her.

She walked over to my closet and started packing her clothes in a bag I walked over to her grabbing the bag from her and putting on the ground and put her on the bed holding her face close to mine then kissing her softly I missed those big soft plump lips she fluttered her eyes open " I love you" I said "Daniel I can't do this" she said looking away from me "please Nique I need you in my life I can't go a da-" I was cut off by her kissing me "I missed those lips" she said smiling I leaned in and started leaving soft kissing up and down her neck and softly sucking leaving a mark and getting a few soft moans from her.

We were still kissing I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she denied so I squeezed her ass distracting her and sliding in. We both let go gasping for air "Daniel I gotta go home" she said grabbing her bag and leaving me sitting on my bed.

A/N still wondering wether she will take him back