|| 9 ||

Ethan POV
At school I heard that Dominique and Daniel had broken up because he found a pic of her cheating. I felt so bad because I caused this I was the one who told kev to send the pic then Devin accidentally added him to the group chat I didn't realize now every time I would see Daniel he would just glare at me like I'm the one who broke up with her. I just decided I was going to take myself out of the situation by not talking to any of them ever again.

Nique POV
I don't know what to do I love Daniel and I want to get back with him but I feel like it won't be the same. I thought to myself while drifting to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off I got up and got ready and dressed I was not going to let anyone see that I was hurting I just wanted it to be a normal day for once.

I walked downstairs and my house phone beeped indicating I had a voice mail it was from my mom soI played it walking into the kitchen

Hey sweetie were gonna be gone for another two weeks because your brother is having trouble adjusting to the new lifestyle but I left you some money incase anything happens and you better not be doing nothing you ain't supposed to be or I will whoop your ass when we get back love you bye

I went to where my mom usually kept money for me and grabbed it and left the house I walked to dunkin got my drink then walked the rest of the way to school.

I walked into school all eyes were on me and people were whispering stuff to eachother I didn't care so I just walked to my locker and got my stuff.
*skip periods to lunch

I walked into the lunch room sitting at a table all my friends rushing over to me with so many questions "oh my god what happened?" "Is it true?" "Are you okay?" a lot of things happened and yes we broke up and I'm alright I guess I simply said "awe bae c'mere" my friend Ashley said pulling me into a hug "I'm fine really I am" I just kept saying to them til they all went silent looking towards me then someone tapped my shoulder so I turned around "so is it true you were being a hoe and got caught by Daniel?" That bitch named natalie asked laughing she the one that starts all the rumors about me "excuse me bitch who the fuck do you think you are talking to exactly" I asked getting up.

That's natalie "I mean you are the only HOE in the room" she yelled back I looked at Daniel he was already looking at me so I nodded my head that what we did to tell each other to be ready to pull me off because im bouta whoop ass "bitch I will ri...

That's natalie
"I mean you are the only HOE in the room" she yelled back I looked at Daniel he was already looking at me so I nodded my head that what we did to tell each other to be ready to pull me off because im bouta whoop ass "bitch I will rip those three dollar extensions out cha head again if you want me to" I shot back sweetly but with and attitude then bam she swung and punched me in my jaw I started punching back and I grabbed her hair and slammed her on the lunch table still punching.

I still had her hair punching her in her face til Daniel quickly grabbed me off of her and took me to the bathroom.

He sat me on the counter and started to clean up the cut on my jaw "GOD DAMN IT DOMINIQUE" he yelled angrily in frustration "you gotta stop doing this" he said quietly "it's not my fault bitches wanna talk mad shit about me" I said back rudely "okay whatever" he said then grabbed my face and kissed me and pulled me out of the bathroom holding my hand.

A/N are they back together now? I think I'm just gonna do maybe 1 or 2 more chapters then end it because I have no more ideas:(