|| 7 ||

Nique POV
I walked up to Daniel he looked like he was about to cry "babe what's wrong?" I asked going to hug him "DONT TOUCH ME" he yelled "Daniel what's wrong?" I said keeping a normal tone "DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW" he yelled.

I was confused why was he so mad at me what did I do "YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO GO AND FUCK SOMEONE BEHIND MY BACK AND ME NOT FIND OUT" he said still yelling "what are you talking about I never fucked anyone" I said getting a little louder "SO THIS PIC OF YOU AND KEV ISN'T REAL" he said still yelling putting his phone in my face " DANIEL THATS NOT ME" I yelled back at him angry he would think that I would do that to him "Dominique I think we should just break up" he said with a sad tone in his voice.

"FINE but I can't believe you would think that I would do something like that to you" I said leaving the kitchen "why am I even surprised you did it to your past boyfriends" he shot back now I was crying I went into the living room to grab my phone and leave but I ran over to kev and punch him straight in his jaw "owwwww damn" he yelled in pain "YOU KNOW THAT PICTURE IS NOT ME WHY WOULD YOU GO AND LIE LIKE THAT" I yelled in his face getting no response from him so I started walking towards the door to leave before dev grabbed my arm "please don't go do it Dominique you promised" he said " I never said I would keep it" I said back yanking my arm out of his grasp and walking to my house. All I needed right now was something to escape this feeling so I went home went to my brothers room took out a 2 blunts from his drawer and went to my back porch and lit one inhaling through my nose and blowing the smoke out dev had caught me one time and told me never to do it again but this is the only thing that helps me cope with what happens in my life.

Devin POV
I really hope she doesn't go and smoke I thought to myself.

Daniel POV
I walked into the living room to find Kevin sitting on the couch "we were supposed to be bros man how could you do this to me" I said "Daniel let me explain its n-but I cut him off "THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN KEV YOU FUCKED ITS DONE JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I yelled I walked over to the door directing him out "it wasn't actually her" Kevin said me not believing him before leaving and I ran upstairs to my room closing the door and crying.
"D can I come in?" Dev asked me "just go home dev I want to be alone" I said quietly then hearing the front door shut and then open.

My mom came in "Daniel a mi hijo lo que está mal?" (My son what is wrong) My mom said "she cheated" I said showing her the picture on my phone her taking it and examining the picture "Daniel sin ella no" (Daniel no she didn't) she said "YES SHE DID LOOK AT THE PHOTO" I yelled getting angry "did you even look at it the photo closely" she said "no but I know it's her" I said back confused on why she would ask that "Daniel look at the hair on that girl is it the same as hers" she said giving me my phone but I realized the girl in the pic had wavy hair but Dominique's is super curly.

I couldn't believe what I had just done she probably hates me for thinking of her like that and making that stupid untrue comment in the kitchen and BREAKING UP WITH HER oh my god I'm such and idiot I kissed my mom and the cheek thanking her and running out of my room to Dominique's house I walked in smelling weed so I just thought her brother was there I ran up to her room not finding her and going to the to the back porch is where all the smoke was coming from so I went to ask her brother where she was.

I walked onto the back porch and couldn't believe my eyes she was smoking weed I ran up to her grabbing it from her "yeo dafuq give it back" she said her breath smelling of weed. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" I yelled her not responding "WHEN DID YOU START DOING THIS" I yelled again her grabbing another and lighting it not responding just smoking.

"WHY TF ARE YOU EVEN HERE" she finally said back "because I realized it wasn't you and I want my baby back" I said to her trying to grab her waist

"WHY TF ARE YOU EVEN HERE" she finally said back "because I realized it wasn't you and I want my baby back" I said to her trying to grab her waist. "DONT TOUCH ME I'm not your baby anymore" she yelled pushing me back "you can't just have me back you should have trusted me when I told you it wasn't me like I trusted you I didn't say anything to you about that pic of you and that girl did I no because I trusted you but I guess you never even loved or trusted me they way I did for you" she said her having that don't care attitude but I could see she was on the verge of crying.
*pic of Daniel and that girl⬇️

"Just get out please" she said I was still in shock she even knew about that picture I didn't do anything with that girl were just friends but I didn't want her getting any ideas or assuming stuff so I never showed it to  her

"Just get out please" she said I was still in shock she even knew about that picture I didn't do anything with that girl were just friends but I didn't want her getting any ideas or assuming stuff so I never showed it to her. "I love you " I said before leaving her house in tears.

A/N will she take him back or never forgive him for not trusting her. I realized I made some errors in this chapter but I fixed them so:)