|| 4 ||

A/N guy in pic is Kevin :)

We walked into Daniel's house to find Kevin and Devin already there "hey Dominique" Kevin said in his sexy ass voice while turning towards me and Daniel I've always had a thing for kev even before I started dating Daniel there is just something about him that I can't explain "hey kev" I said sweetly winking at him.

Daniel POV
I hated how every time I brought Dominique around the boys kev would immediately use his sexy voice as he called it to talk to her and I hate it because that's the voice he uses when he talks to girls that he wanna get in bed with.

"You hungry?" she asked pulling me out of my thoughts "nah" I replied pulling her upstairs with me to my room "why did we co-" I cut her off my kissing her roughly and closing the door behind her "you know I don't like it when you be using that sweet voice with kev" I said "show me how much you don't like it" she said pushing me onto the bed sitting on my lap kissing me grinding gaining a few moans from me "you like that" she whispered in my ear me responding by grabbing her ass and squeezing it still kissing her til "yo you wanna go to dun-" kev came in saying Nique rolling her eyes "I swear y'all niggas don't know how to knock" Nique said getting off of me annoyed.

"Sorry" kev said walking out til " ey yo d you better get that ass" I heard devin yell from downstairs "man shut yo punk ass up devin" Nique yelled coming out of the bathroom I swear that why I love her so much she can have and attitude but be sweet at the same time and she got ass. Nique walked out of the bathroom she had changed "uh uh who's house are you walking around with them shorts on" I said "uh yours dafuq" she said "no the fuck your not get your ass back in there and change "you trippin I swear" she said back annoyed going back to change.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

Nique POV
I swear imma knock yo punk ass out one of these days I said under my breath "please do" he said me not realizing I said it loud enough for him to here I left the room going downstairs walking into the kitchen
"Hey shawty" kev said "what do you want" I responded annoyed "damn what did I do wrong?" He questioned "nigga just take me to dunkin" I said as I texted Daniel that I was going to dunkin to ask if he wanted anything all he said was a coolata.

A/N by the way she gonna have quite an attitude in the book so be ready:)