2 Years Later And (y/n) Still Has Daddy-Daughter Issues

(BTW everyone is now 2 years older and you know everyone in the village. Just wanted to make sure that you guys get it when I put 2 years later in the title.)

"Boil Release!" You yell. The enemy you're against starts to cough and scream in pain.

"Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!" Yells Neji as he knocks out the remaining enemies.

"Haha! Sweet!" You say as you and Neji high-five.

"Now help me carry these guys to prison." Says Neji as he picks up two guys. You use shadow clone jutsu and create four other clones to carry out four other guys. You and Neji start to walk back home.

"Man, these guys weren't that much trouble but I wanted to finish up that book I was reading." You pout.

"Hey (y/n), isn't your 15th birthday tomorrow?" Says Neji. (BTW you're a late bloomer so you were younger than most of your friends.)

"Oh.....yeah...." You say frowning a little. Neji notices that you're sad.

"What's wrong?" Says Neji.

"Nothing." You say avoiding eye contact. Neji and you stop talking when you gave Kakashi and his team the enemy for them to deal with them. You and Neji walk down the street until you stop in your tracks to see a cake shop. You look at all the cakes that say 'Happy Father's Day!'

"(y/n), is this why you were sad about your birthday." Says Neji.

"..." You gave him no response and looked away.

"(y/n)." Says Neji.

"Yeah." You say sadly. "I...."

"I what?" Questions Neji.

"I would like to visit him." You say.

"Then lets visit him." Replies Neji. You nod in agreement and go into the shop to buy a cake for your father.

*Time Skip*

You and Neji were walking pass prison cells and you had finally found your father's cell.

"Happy Father's Day Father!" You say smiling. (Your smile was obviously fake but at least you tried.) Your father turned around and glared at you. You laid the cake on his cell's door and kept smiling. Your father got up and picked up the cake. Then he did the unspeakable, he threw the cake at you and Neji. (It mostly got on you.)

"Don't give me sympathy you useless piece of shit! I created you and what you repay me is put me in prison! I hate you, you son of a bitch!" Yells your father. His head was sticking out of his cell so you slap him so hard that it leaves a mark.

"You know what dad, I thought we could celebrate the day of dads but you know what? I just can't celebrate it with you! I actually tried to give you respect on Father's Day and I tried to put away all the things you did to me but you know what? I can't because you're being the worst father ever! Since you feel this way about me, I'll never visit you again! Maybe mother can visit you in the after life, goodbye. You'll never see this son of a bitch that's a useless piece of shit!" You yell while crying your eyes out. You storm off out of the prison.

Neji's P.O.V.

I see (y/n) storm off who knows where. Her father is just standing there smirking. He pisses me off! I grabbed his neck and pick him up.

"What the hell idiot! She actual wanted to visit you, she wasn't being forced by anyone but herself! After what you had done to her life she actually tried to put those things behind her. I bet you didn't even know her birthday was tomorrow! Some father you are! She's a young, beautiful, strong, intelligent, free willed woman! If you can't see that then, then, some father you are!" I yell as I let go of him and start to walk off.

"Wait." Says (y/n)'s father. "I know I'm a horrible father and I always will be and she'll never forgive me for all the things I've done, but please give her this." (y/n)'s father handed me a card that said Happy Birthday (y/n)!

"I will give this to her." I reply as I start to walk away again.

"Wait young man, what is your name?" Asks (y/n)'s father. I stop but I don't turn around.

"Hygua, Neji Hyuga." I say sternly.

"Neji, I trust you, take care of my daughter." Says (y/n)'s father. I left in silent. I finally got home to find (y/n) training herself to death. I silently watch her trying to conceal my chakra.

"Lava Release!" I hear (y/n) say. I watch lava come out of her mouth and drown one of the many logs she would drag from the woods. She's amazing.

"She trains hard doesn't she?" Whispers Hiashi. Damn he hides his chakra real well.

"Yes." Says Neji.

"Never let her go Neji Boy." Smiles Hiashi as he leaves to go back to do whatever he was doing.

"Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique!" Yells (y/n) as a white liquid shoots out of her mouth and solidifies a log. After watching (y/n) train I went to my room and laid in bed. I closed my eyes.

"Neji." Says a soft familiar voice.

"(y/n)?" I reply opening my eyes looking at (y/n) who was standing at the doorway.

"I was wondering if I could bunk with you like the old times." Asks (y/n).

"Sure, remember, I said you could sleep with me forever." I reply as (y/n) gets in bed with me. I put my arm around her head touching her right arm.

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Neji Hyuga, are you making a move?" I tease. I was actually glad that he did that. I've always liked Neji since we first met.

"Uh... I just wanted to make sure you don't fall off the bed." Says Neji awkwardly. I turn to where I'm on my belly. I'm partially on Neji with my arm around him.

"Okay then I'll make sure you won't fall the bed either." I winked at him with a smile.

"Oh, by the way, I have a mission tomorrow so I'll be leaving early tomorrow." Says Neji.

"Okay." I say falling asleep.

Neji's P.O.V.

I can feel her warmth on my chest. I've liked her since we met, I feel like this is wrong. As long as I don't do anything crazy then (y/n) should be alright... GOD NOW I SOUND PERVERTED!