Starting Now, You're A Leaf Shinobi

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Hey! (y/n)! Get up!" Yells Neji-Kun.

"Huh? What?" I mumbled confused a little. 

"We have to get you a Leaf Ninja Headband and go shopping while we're at it. Then we can train when we get back home." Says Neji-Kun. 

Neji's P.O.V.

She still looks like she doesn't know what's happening. 

"Okay." Says (y/n) as she tries to sit up. She then gave up and fell on top of my laps. 

"Hey... (y/n)..." I say awkwardly. 

"Neji-Kun." Says (y/n) nuzzling my belly. I can feel my face getting hotter... 

"(y/n), time to get up!" I yell trying not to sound mean. 

"Oh! Sorry!" Yells (y/n) as she got up to go over to the clothes Hinata gave her yesterday. She was about to take off her shirt!

"(y/n)! What are you doing?" I yell before (y/n) took her shirt off. 

"Getting undressed, am I suppose to stay in pajama's?" Asks (y/n).

"Uh, well you shouldn't be getting undressed in front of a boy." I say sternly. 

"Why not? My dad said it was okay to get undressed in front of anyone, especially guys." Says (y/n) confused. 

"Well your dad is wrong! He brainwashed you! A girl should keep her body to herself until married." I say sternly. Her stupid dad!

"Oh, then Neji, will you marry me?" Says (y/n) smiling.

"It doesn't work that way (y/n), I'm just going to make us breakfast." I say running out of the room as fast as I could feeling my face get hotter. God, her father made her dumb.... plus she never had any knowledge about normal things in life. I guess I'll be her guide in life, since uncle is not often around and Hinata has missions piling up on her. 

(y/n)'s P.O.V. 

Okay so I don't undress in front of boys unless we're married. I should ask what married is.Okay I'm done getting changed, now time for breakfast! I walk down the stairs to find Neji sitting at the table sipping tea. 

"Hey Neji!" I say sitting down next to him. 

"Good morning, eat up." Replies Neji-Kun. 

"Okay, thank you for the meal." I say eating round flat edible things. "These are delicious, what are these?" I ask waiting for a reply from Neji-Kun.

"You don't know what these are?" Asks Neji-Kun surprisingly.

"No." I reply back. 

"These are pancakes." Replies Neji-Kun. 

"These are awesome." I reply finishing my plate before Neji-Kun and sipping the last of my tea. 

Neji's P.O.V. 

She finished before I could. I finally finished my pancakes and we head out to the Hokage's office. 

*Timeskip*

I knock on the door of the Hokage's office. 

"Come in." Says Lady Tsunade.

"Neji, I'm scared...." I hear (y/n) timidly say. 

"Why?" I ask.

"What if there's a bunch of people in there?" Timidly says (y/n).

"Then I'll protect you. You can even hide behind me if you want." I say with a smile.