The Fourth Shinobi War Part 2

(A/N: So I don't know a lot about The Fourth Shinobi war so I'm sorry if the two chapters about it were crappy.)

You, Naoko, and Norio approach the battle field. 

"Neji!" You yell with happiness. Then before Neji could reply back, you saw sticks coming after Naruto. Hinata got in the way, then Neji was protecting them both. You trudge as fast as you can, but you were too late. You fell to the ground next to Neji holding him. Naruto was calling the medics, but Neji said he was done. "N-Neji."

"But why did you save me?" Asks Naruto. 

"Because, I was called a genius." Smiles Neji.

"N-Neji-Kun." You tremble.

"(Y/n), I love you. " Says Neji as he puts his hand on your cheek. With the last strength he had he brought himself up to kiss you. Tears were streaming down your face and fall onto Neji's smiling, lifeless face. 

"I-I love you too Neji-Kun!" You yell crying while hugging him. You lay Neji's body on the ground and get up clenching your fists. A shadow covers your eyes as your face becomes stoic with tears down your face. 

"Who killed Neji?" You say loud and calm. Then you repeat yourself again but yelling. "WHO KILLED NEJI-KUN!?"

"I, Obito did." Says a guy. You turn your head and glare at Obito. Then Obito made a speech about stuff as everyone stares with sorrow and anger.

"Then guess what, I'm gonna kill you!" You yell chasing after him. 

"(y/n)!" Yells Naruto. You weren't going to stop, you were p*ssed. Obito tried to block your hit but you punch him so hard that he goes back 12th feet. 

"RAAAAAAAAAAWR!" You roar as an aura engulfs you. You felt power.

"What the-" Before Obito could finish you used a jutsu. 

"Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique!" You yell. You trap Obito. 

"Heh, (y/n), it's nice to see that you grew up to be a Jonin." Smirks Obito. 

"How do you know my name." You ask furiously. 

"Because, I'm the one who killed your mom, the one who blackmailed your father into hurting you, the one who killed your father, the one who killed Neji, and the one who killed your clan." Smirks Obito breaking free from your jutsu. 

"No, no, NO!" You yell.

"Yes, I'm the one who made your life miserable!" Yells Obito with a grin. 

"I'll never forgive you!" You yell. The battle between you and Obito rages on. You were evenly matched, if you're ankle wasn't broken then you would have already beaten him by now. Then he disappears somewhere. You were looking all over the place for him. 

"(y/n)!" Yells Kiba running to you. Then you felt pain in your stomach. You turn to see Obito's hand in your stomach and through. 

"Kiba (coughs blood), don't come any closer, it's a trap." You say as you grab Obito's arm grinning. 

"What are you grinning about?" Smirks Obito. A shadow cast over your stoic face. 

"Because of this." You say as you reveal explosion runes on Obito's arms. 

"When did you do this?" Asks Obito shocked. Obito tries to get out of your grip.

"I used all my chakra to make my Quicklime Congealing Technique stronger than before." You say as you light the explosion runes. 

"L-Let me go! If I die you're surely to die as well!" Yells Obito trying to break free. 

"Anything for The Hidden Leaf Village!" You yell with tears down your face. 

"You fool!" Yells Obito. 

"(y/n), what the hell are you doing!?" Yells Naruto. 

"Yeah! Naruto is right! Don't die a hero!" Yells Kiba. 

"I rather die a hero, then live a coward, because that is my ninja way." You say smiling at everyone as the explosion runes go off. 

"(Y/N)!!!" Yells Kiba trying to run after you, but Naruto pulls Kiba back as everyone takes cover. You can feel yourself in the air being held. You couldn't talk, but you could hear just a little. Smoke was everywhere. 

"(y/n), I am sorry for ruining your life, you will stay alive after all this, but your condition will be bad. You'll recover slowly, but still, you will recover. Now don't be an a*s like this next time and throw away your life. I still have one more thing to do, so please don't tell anyone I'm still alive." Says Obito as he gives you a kiss on the forehead and leaves you on the ground to be found. Then he leaves quickly. You close your eyes. 

"(y/n)..." Mumbles Kiba. You hazily open your eyes. 

"She's alive! Call the medics!" Yells Naruto. Then you feel a hand on yours, it was Kiba's.

"Please (y/n), don't leave us, we need you." Says Kiba. Those were the last words you heard as you black out.