Neji's Mission

You had awoken in Neji's bed to see that Neji already left for his mission. You didn't want to get out of bed yet so you sat there and drifted off to sleep. 

Neji's P.O.V.

Hehehe, my mission I gave myself is awesome! It is: To give (y/n) the best birthday party ever! I need Tenten's help to spread the word, hopefully Naruto won't say anything, that idiot. There she is!

"Tenten!" I say as I run up to her. 

"Oh, hey Neji, I wouldn't have expected you in a good mood." Teases Tenten. 

"Yeah whatever, that's not important, I need you to spread the word that a birthday party is being held at the beach near Konoha. Make sure (y/n) doesn't find out and make sure that all her closes friends are invited! Also make sure they wear bathing suits!" I say as I run off getting supplies. 

Tenten's P.O.V. 

Damn Neji, giving me the hard part, might as well get started. 

Neji's P.O.V. 

First I need to reserve a spot on the beach! I run over to Konoha Beach (That's what we're calling it people whether you like it or not. If you don't like it then change it in your head!) and reserve a spot on the beach. Haha! I'm so glad this month is the most busy of the year! With a lot of people doing missions and traveling for resources. This is great! Now I need to get streamers, plates, silverware, and napkins. I'll get the cake at the end. I run back into town and buy what I had on my list and sit them up on a nice big blanket I laid in our reserved spot. I made sure to lay heavy rocks at the corner of the big blanket so the blanket wouldn't fly away.  Hmmm, I should get some chips, dumplings, drinks, and ramen next. CHOJI BETTER NOT EAT EVERYTHING OR I'LL KILL HIM! I go back into the village and buy chips, dumplings, and ramen. Then I go back to already see Choji, Shikamaru, and Ino there. I set down the food and Choji is about to grab a bag of chips, but I slapped his hand.

"CHOJI! I SWEAR THAT IF YOU EAT THE DAMN FOOD THEN I WILL KILL YOU!!!" I yell.

"But I'm hungry!" Whines Choji.

"Choji, you better listen, you don't want Neji to cry." Chuckles Shikamaru.

"What's that suppose to mean!" I snap.

"Oh shut it you fools. Neji just wants to make sure that his girlfriend gets the best birthday party ever." Says Ino as she wacks Choji and Shikamaru.

"Yeah Ino is ri- HEY SHE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yell storming off to get the cake. When I got to the cake shop I died. THERE WAS NO MORE CAKE!!! What will I do!?!?!?

Sakura's P.O.V.

As I make my way over to the birthday party I see Neji being frantic which is unusual. I look to see that he was at the cake shop which was out of cake. Ouch.... I make my way over to Neji.

"Hey Neji! If you want I could make the birthday cake." I say.

"Would you really." Replies Neji.

"Sure, what's her favorite color?" I ask.

"It's (f/c). Could you also decorate it with some roses on it. Ino told me a long time ago what each's month birth flower is. June is a Rose." Says Neji.

"Sure. See ya later." I say heading back home to make a cake.

Neji's P.O.V.

This is swell, everything is complete. Wait..... I need to get her a present! IT NEEDS TO BE THE BEST PRESENT EVER! I go all around town and find nothing good. I wonder if (y/n) found the note on my dresser yet when she got up. It's almost time for her party! I see the flower shop and decided to go in. I see Mrs. Yamanaka at the front counter.

"Hello Neji, what can I do for you?" Greets Mrs. Yamanaka.

"I'm just looking for a present for my friend." I reply.

"Is it (y/n)?" Smiles Mrs. Yamanaka.

"How did you know?" I say thinking of Ino.

"Ino told me all about you too going on missions together and being with each other a lot." Chuckles Mrs. Yamanaka. I feel my face getting hotter.

"Uh.... nevermind that." I say avoiding eye contact. I thought for a long time about what flower I should get (y/n). Then I see a pretty Lavender Rose. I was hoping Mrs. Yamanaka didn't know what this meant and same goes for everybody else. I purchase the flower and before I walk out the shop Mrs. Yamanaka says something.

"I hope you and (y/n) start dating soon." Says Mrs. Yamanaka chuckling. I turn around with an awkward look on my face. I knew my face was as red as a tomato. I quickly ran off to the beach to see everyone but (y/n) and Hinata. I then realized something.

"I FORGOT MY SWIMSUIT!" I yell as everyone laughs their head off. I run back home hoping (y/n) isn't going to see me. I slowly walked into my room to see that (y/n) was still sleeping. I hurriedly got changed and looked around for Hinata. I finally found her.

"Hinata, wake up (y/n) and bring her to the beach for the party." I whisper. I knew (y/n) wouldn't awaken until someone did so the note wasn't going to work. Hinata nodded and went in my room to wake up (y/n). I ran out the the door like a mad man and made it to the beach. I was so tired that I plopped down onto the blanket and died.

"Wake up Neji! I see (y/n) coming!" Chuckles Naruto. I get up and squirm around looking for (y/n) then I hear soft giggles.

"You lied to me!" I yell.

"No I didn't, she right there." Says Naruto. I turn around to just be fooled again.

"Stop lying Naruto!" I yell.

"Use your Byakugan, maybe that'll help!" Chuckles Naruto.

"Maybe I will! Byakugan!" I yell as I turn around to see (y/n) in my face. I fell backwards right on my butt. I looked at (y/n) from head to toe. She looks..............cute......