The Duchess's Baby

David lead Alice towards a grand house; at least it looked grand from a distance. As Alice and David neared it it seemed to grow smaller and smaller until it appear to only look grand and was hardly larger than a room.
There was a man that looked eerily like Stephen Stills running down the street with giant envelope. Alice hid behind a bush with David and watched the man approach the door and knock. A frog answered the door.
"An invitation from the queen to the duchess for crochet!" The messenger exclaimed.
"An invitation to the duchess from the queen for crochet," The frog said with the most melancholy voice Alice had ever heard.
"Why in the world is he so sad?" Alice asked David only realise he was gone again. She shook her head. Why did he always disappear when she saw someone else?
The messenger ran off, and the frog sat down at the door. Alice decided to knock on the door. Maybe she could get some directions home. She marched up and knocked on the door very loudly as something just as loud was going on inside.
"That won't do any good..."
Alice looked to the frog. "Why won't it?" She asked.
"I'm right here not back there so I can't answer the door."
"When will you go back in there?" Alice asked.
"Maybe today... Maybe tomorrow... Maybe next week..." The frog replied shaking his head very slowly.
Alice sighed an opened the door only to be greeted by a plate flying out of the door. Her eyes widened in surprise, but she stepped inside just the same.
Plates and dishes were flying around like it was a battle field. Something was floating through the air, and it was causing Alice to sneeze very violently. She looked over to see Judy Collins over a pot dumping tons of pepper into it.
"Ma'am!" Alice called.
Judy's looked over at Alice. "What?"
"That's much to much pepper!" Alice exclaimed.
"There is never too much pepper!" Came a voice.
Alice looked over to see Joni Mitchell sitting in a rocking chair holding a baby by its foot and rocking it very violently.
"Oh God, that's not how you hold a baby!" Alice exclaimed rushing towards Joni.
The baby was screaming. Joni stared at Alice. "Do you want to hold him?" She asked looking slightly tired.
Alice took the baby and cradled him in her arms. The room was so loud and just then a plate came flying almost hitting Alice and the baby.
This is dangerous. I've got to get this baby out of here otherwise he'll get killed, Alice thought.
Joni and Judy were making so much noise and weren't paying attention. Alice slipped out of door. She began running until the baby began to squirm so much she dropped him.
And he ran away!
Alice watched in disbelief as the baby ran off a small pig growing as he ran further and further away.
"What in the world did I just watch!"Alice exclaimed.
"Oh, the Duchess won't be so happy with what you've done..."