Flashback *

Flashback *

Devon's Picture to the right -->

Christelle's P.O.V

Hit the lights 

Can't let no one see me get down 

It's alright 

I know they think I get around 

You and I 

Got something they can't know about 

Really only heaven knows my heart

You know this aint an ordinary love 

We got so much history in the stories about us 

So come on over baby

I woke up to the song of my phone and I already knew who it was , cause of the ringtone.

"Hello ?" ..I said . "Yoo baby what you doing ?" .. Devon asked ,"Well I was sleeping before someone rudely interrupted".. I responded in an attitude tone . "Well damn girrrl aint got to catch an attitude honey.." He said in his female voice, I just had to laugh at his silliness . See, Devon is my boyfriend for a year and 3 months now , we haven't had a perfect relationship but were still going on strong . "Ha-ha babe you a fool ", I said.. "Yea but I'm a sexy fool" , he said in his deep voice.. "Yea Yea Yea" , I said.. "Yea but check this out baby , I don't think I can make it to the movies tonight , some plans came up unexpectedly" .. He said. I really don't know what he has been up to lately this is the 3rd time he cancelled plans , and he has been acting different this past 3 weeks . "What came up ?" I asked skeptically ." Umm , My homeboys got into some shit , so I gotta go help em out." He said. .. "iight" . I responded. "Alright baby ,I love you" ..He said. "love you too". I responded then hung up. I then called up my girl Taylor to hang out , since I aint have no plans for tonight. "Heyy shawty !" she squealed , "Wassup girllyy?!" I squealed back .. See me and this girl go way back , that's why we so close. She's been my best friend for 7 years now .When you need to have a good time , this is the girl to call . "So wassup girl?" She said.. "Girl tell me how dude gon cancel on me again". I said in an irritated tone. "Yo wassup up with your boy lately ?, dude been acting some type of way" . "I have no idea Tay , I'm starting to get a little worried" I responded. "Elle you already know you my girl , if dude cheating , imma have to find his ass then chop his balls off , oh and that girl , ooo don't get me started , all I'm saying that bitch gon need security" She said. Man this girl is crazy. "Ha-ha ,girl I aint even trying to think that far , but Tay since I'm free tonight we should chill" .. "Where at ?" she asked . "We can go to the mall then go to the movies , cause I really want to see that movie" I answered. "Oh the one with Chris brown in it ??!! .. she yelled. "Hell yeah girl !" .. I yelled back. "Ooo girl I'm up , holla back !" . I just had to laugh , I cant deal with this girl .. "Alright girl " I said then hung up. It was now 6:00 and I was gong out with Tay at 8:00 , so I just decided to chill around. "Elle !!!!! I heard my sister yell from downstairs. "WHAT MOMO ?!" .. I yelled back.. "Food is ready!' She said. I dropped my things than ran downstairs.

2 hours later

I was getting ready to go out with Taylor in a few, then I got a text from Devon saying "Baby I miss you ;* " . I just looked at my phone then closed it because I was not in the mood. I then heard the car honk then ran downstairs to leave, I locked the door because my sister went out with her boyfriend. I went in the car then we was on our way to the mall.

After watching the movie , we went to go eat in the mall.. "So Tay , wassup with you ? " I asked Taylor after we ordered our food and went to go sit down and eat. "watchu mean ?" She asked confused. "you know what I mean , you've been having this glow on your face lately , and every single time you look down on your phone , you have this wide ass grin on your face , so wassup ?" I said and then their goes that grin on her face again. "ha-ha well , theirs this dude.." . I stopped her right in her sentence. "Oh my god !! who is he ? he lives around here ? when did this happen ? where did this happen ? why you aint never tell me girl !?.. I asked excitedly and she started laughing but I was serious. "ha-ha, just chill girl , okay well his name is Jaylin , him and his twin brother just moved around where we live and is transferring to our school when summer is over, we just started talking when summer started , it happened when I was walking to your house and I saw two sexy ass twins taking boxes out the moving truck and one of the twins turned around and saw me and we just started talking and it just all started from there , and I was funna tell you but we've been talking for only 2 weeks now so it was nothing serious , but he's very sweet and he makes me laugh". "Awwwww, I'm so happy for you girl" . and I was cause this girl hasn't had a boyfriend in almost a year , and her last boyfriend was a douchebag . "thank you girl , I would hook you up with his twin , if you wasn't with Devon , speaking of Devon , wassup with dude ?" .. she asked . "I have no idea girl , he's been acting kind of distant lately , I don't know what to think." I said , I was getting worried though , does he have something going on at home ? does he want to break up ? is he cheating ? . All theses questions were raveling in my head and I didn't know what to think. "girl don't even think about that , if he is cheating the bitch probably ugly , you cute Elle , so you aint got to worry about finding someone better" She said smiling , I couldn't help but smile too she knew just what to say.

Tay and I sat there talking and eating for 20 minutes , then we went to the bathroom , cause she kept complaining that she had to pee. When we in the bathroom we heard a girl talking loud in one of the stalls. "GIRL , I'm in the bathroom right now , but I'm about to go meet up with my man in a few , so ill call you back ".. she flushed the toilet then came out the stall. As I thought it was Jasmine the bitch that goes to our school. " Ugh I knew I heard ugly" I said out loud. Me and Taylor started cracking up while she just looked at us. See, the three of us used to be best friends back in 5th grade , up until she started acting shady back when we were freshman's but I will explain all that later . "bitch , who the fuck you talking to?" she snapped. "first of all , aint no one was talking to you , so back the fuck off , before you feel my fist against your face in the next 2.5 seconds." Taylor snapped back, and then jasmine walked away , which is something I hate , cause she all talk but no play . "Ugh I cant stand that bitch " Taylor said aggravated. "lets not let that girl get through our heads . come' on". then we left. As we left we grabbed some food to go as we were leaving we saw jasmine locking lips with some dude with dreads, for a second I thought it was Devon but I don't think he would ever scoop that low so I just kept walking.

After Taylor dropped me off home , I took off my clothes and put on my hello kitty pajamas then texted Devon and started reading. After 30 minutes I still didn't get a reply , which was unusual so I decided to go to his house to see what's going on, I threw on some shorts , a tank top, and my Jordan's on , and left my curly hair down and hopped into my Camry and was headed to his house.

When I reached his house , then went up to the door and rung the bell . His brother opened the door and wide smile came across his face and picked me up and twirled me around. "hey sis !!" he said while still twirling around . I was getting real dizzy but I was used to it cause he always did this . "hey Dmitri !!" . I said laughing after he put me down. " wassup ?, you looking for Devon ?" he asked. "yea I tried to reach him but I aint get no reply, is he in his room ?." . " oh I don't know I just came back from work , but you could go check" he responded. "alright thank you bro" I said walking towards the stairs. "do you need help going up the stairs ? " he said teasingly then laughed. Dude always making fun of my size. "nooo mitri" I said walking up the stairs. As I was walking towards his room I could hear his T.V on but that's all I heard. I opened the door and I swear I felt my heart drop to the floor , my ears started ringing, and my face started getting hot. He was on his bed making out with that bitch Jasmine , half naked. I saw him get up real quick after he noticed me standing there in shock, and he had the same exact look on his face. "Yoo baby , its not what you think" he pleaded . I couldn't stay there no longer and hear him beg I just had to leave, I couldn't let him see me cry. I could hear him calling my name and tell jasmine to get the fuck out but at this point I really didn't care . I ran into Dmitri on my way out and he saw me pouring my eyes out. "Yoo Elle what's wrong?" he asked worried then gave me a hug. "Go upstairs and see for yourself , and tell dude its over between us" . And right on cue Devon ran down the stairs and that bitch right behind, following him. "Yoo what the fuck , Devon ?, how the fuck you funna cheat on Elle with this chic?" Dmitri yelled at Devon. "look man it aint nothing like that" Devon said all defensive. "you know what , its whatever you can have her, if you want a hoe instead of a wife go ahead, I don't know what the fuck I did to deserve this shit." I saw jasmine give me a stank look but I really didn't care , she aint funna do shit. "cause you aint never give me no pussy , so what was I supposed to do ?, a nigga need some pussy in his life." I saw Dmitri jaw clench , and I felt mines do that too, I just couldn't take it anymore , I had to leave cause more tears were about to come. I heard Devon yelling my name , I just hopped in my car "Fuck you motherfucker!!" I yelled at him , then drove off. When I reached home and opened the door and it was unlocked so that means my sister was back. She was sitting on the couch watching T.V and as soon as she saw me she ran up to me and started hugging me. "baby what's wrong?" that was just the mother in her and I told her everything that happened and she comforted me all night and I fell asleep in her arms.

~ let me know what you think

~ Devon's picture to the right , but if your on the app its on the story info