Chapter 29

Ch. 29

Christelle's P.O.V

At 10:00 at night I got a call from Jaylin "Wassup?" I said when I picked up "Yo Elle come outside we need go to the hospital, Jordan got jumped" he said , oh shit "When ?!" I asked "I don't know , but I just got a call" he said then I he beeped his horn "Alright I'm coming out now" I said. When we reached the hospital we sat in the waiting room and the whole time I was biting my nails and shaking my leg "Just chill Elle , he'll be okay" Jaylin said holding my head "This is the second time being in the hospital because of Devon , I don't know what to do Jay" I said holding his hand tighter "It's okay Elle , I got something coming for Devon's ass" he said and the nurse finally came "Umm only family members can come in and see Jordan right now" she said and Jaylin pat my hand "I'll be back" he said and I nodded. Finally after 30 minutes Jaylin came out and I went to go see the nurse. "Can I go see Jordan Brown now ?" I asked "No only family members, other visitors can back tomorrow" she said with an attitude "Listen miss , I need to see him that's my boyfriend and I need to talk to him right now" I said giving attitude back "Funny cause Jordan didn't mention any girlfriend , she said smiling and walking into Jordan's room" I swear I was funna punch her dead in the face but Jaylin held me back "It's okay Elle, we'll just come back later" he said holding me. "Can you do me a favor ?" I asked him "Anything" he said "Can you take me the nearest Jail ?" I asked . At first he gave me a funny look but then he caught on.

"Umm is there a Devon Moore here ?" I asked the person at the front desk. "Yes mam , are you a family member or a friend ?" he asked "Nowhere close , but I need to speak to him or a police officer , and I am not taking a no for an answer because if I do everyone around me are either going to get hurt or get killed, so I need to speak to this nigga right now" I said then he had a smile on his face "Alright mam" he said then he made me wait in the visiting room for Devon , when he finally came he smiled at me "Hey beautiful" he said "Shut the fuck up, I only got one thing to tell you , do not fuck with nobody no more you hear me ?, cause I swear if you hurt him or anybody else around me again imma have something coming for you , and I don't give a damn if you take this as a joke or not, just don't fuck with me or you will get fucked up " I said then left then the police officer stopped me "Don't worry he won't even come close to you he said smiling and I smiled back. "What happened ?" Jaylin asked when I went into the car "Nothing , I just exchanged some words with Devon" I said then he laughed "Elle you a fool" he said "I know , but I need to go home I'm sleepy" I said then he dropped me home "Thank you Jay" I said when he pulled into my driveway "No problem sis" he said and I left and went to bed , but I couldn't sleep .

The next morning I took a shower and threw on some clothes, then went with Jaylin to the hospital. We sat in the waiting room and the same nurse from last night came up to us "So your back ?" she asked "Obviously" I said with an attitude "Listen --" she said pointing her finger at me then I stopped her "No you listen , obviously you haven't took any don't be a bitch pills lately, so how bout you go in your little office and take some so we can have a decent conversation" I said "Oh what ?, I didn't hear you from down there" she said and that's when I was about ready to punch her but Jaylin held me back "Just chill Elle, don't scoop down to her level" he said then I calm down a little ''Wait scratch that don't let her scoop down to your level" he said laughing , and I gave him a look, then he got serious "imma need to talk to another nurse" I said then another nurse came "Who do you need to see ?" she asked "Jordan Brown" I said then she let me into his room , but Jaylin didn't come "Jaylin , you not coming ?" I asked "Yeah, I'll be there in a second' he said walking behind a nurse , this guy. When I walked into the room I almost cried cause Jordan looked miserable , when he saw me he smiled and I smiled back then I sat by him and touched his face and he flinched "I'm sorry" I said "Nahh it's okay, it didn't hurt" he said holding my hand "Not about that" I said and held my hand tighter once he saw a tear come out my eye "It's not your fault Elle" he said "I feel like it is" I said "Baby I asked for it" he said and I looked at him confused "He told me to stop talking to you , I was like fuck you" he said laughing but I didn't "Yo Jay, why ?" I asked "Cause I love you Elle, I will keep on fighting for you no matter how many times he try to kill me or jump me" he said and I kissed him "I love you  too Jay , but this is exactly what I was afraid of " I said and he grabbed my other hand "I want to be with you Elle" he said and I smiled. "I want to be with you too Jay" I said and he smiled back and I kissed him.