Chapter 25

Ch. 25

Song to the right -->

Christelle's P.O.V

The next day I threw on a redskins just do it shirt that showed my stomach , high waist pants , a gold chain, and the KD's Jordan gave me. When I reached school , I saw Trayvon posted up so I walked up to him. When he saw me he smiled and I smiled back. ''Hey cutie , you look good'' he said pulling me into a hug. ''Thank you, you look good too'' I told him , he had on red toms, jeans, and an American flag shirt. After talking for a little bit he walked me to class. "Umm , I'm walking you to 2nd period , right?''. "Yea, you always do'' I said ''Not yesterday'' he said grabbing my hand ''I saw you walking with this one dude that you be with sometimes'' he said , oh shit. "Oh Jordan, he's just a close friend, but you walking me today.'' I said ''Alright" he said kissing my forehead and walking away, damn how was I funna tell him. When I went into the classroom, I saw Jordan sitting down. When I sat down, I looked at him and gave him a suspicious look then smiled , then he smiled. "I like your shoes''. He said when I sat down. "Thank you , a friend gave it to me'' . "They must be more than a friend to have bought you those''. He said then winked at me , and I laughed.

After school I left and went to the mall after school with Trayvon. "Elle I got something to tell you.'' Trayvon said holding my hand. "wassup ?'' I said. "You know your the first girl I talked to in 8 months ?'' he said , and I had a surprised look on my face. "For real ?'' I said. "Yea, I don't date or talk to that much girls'' he said . "why not ?'' I said surprised , cause dude was too pretty. "trust issues'' he said then looked at me. "But you can't push away girls like that cause Mrs. Right might be closer than you think''. I said. "She's actually right beside me'' . He said winking at me . "So what you tryna say?'' I asked smiling. "I'm tryna say that I want you to be my girl'' he said now holding both my hands , and I caught my self smiling real hard and then he kissed me and I kissed back, but on the inside I was freaking out , what the hell am I funna do about Jordan?

When I got home I called Taylor to tell her wassup ''He asked you out ??!!'' she squealed ''Yessuh'' I said excited ''Awhhh I'm so happy for you girl , but what about Jordan? " she asked ''I don't know'' I said. "he's funna be highly upset once he finds out'' she said ''I know but I don't know what to do Tay, I still love Jordan but at the same time I'm not gonna sit here and wait hoping he'll ask me back out, I just hope he'll realize that he's not the only fish in the sea and I will not sit here and wait for one fish to come back for me'' I said, but deep inside I was hoping he won't give up fighting for me.