Chapter 3

Monica's Picture to the right -->

Christelle's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning , I went to go brush my teeth and washed my face. When I walked out the bathroom and I saw Taylor just sitting down on my bed staring at me and it scared me a little. "Yo Tay what the hell'' I said grabbing my phone. "What girl , I wanted to see what was you up too, and why you cheesing so hard for ?" Taylor said laying down, I didnt evern realize I was smiling until she pointed it out , it's cause I just got a text from Jordan saying "Good Morning <3". Taylor grabbed my phone then read the message "Damn Tay, why you so nosey?" I said trying to get my phone back. "Ooh girl wassup with you and Jay ??" she said giving me back my phone. "Girl, it aint nothing serious we just talk first period, we text from time to time, and we chilled yesturday , thats it." I said replying back to his message. "Ooh did he make a move ?" she said excitedly, I just laughed "No girl it aint nothing like that , I admit dude is cute , funny , and sweet  but I don't think he likes me back like that and plus I'm not ready for another heart break". I said sitting down. "Girl , come on , forget about Devon and the rest they were all idiots, you cant keep pushing guys away cause you never know when the right one might come along and girl I can tell dude is feeling you , you cute girl you aint got nothing to worry about" she said sitting next to me. "I dont know ,I guess your right, imma have to think this through" I said. "You better , and ooh girl it would be dope if we both dated twins" she said in her ghetto voice. "Ha-ha you right" I said laughing  "But , what you planning on doing today ?" she asked  "oh nothing , I was just going to chill with Monica all day today" I said. "Awhhh I miss Momo , where she at , can I come too?" she asked. "She went to her boyfriend's house right quick , so she'll be back anytime now, and of course girl." I said then we got ready . Once Monica came we went to the hair salon to get our hair done then to the nail salon. While we were getting our nails done we were catching up on things. Monica was telling us about how college life is and how exciting but stressful it is. See my sister is 20 years old and she's a sophmore in college. She's about 5'6 , thick , with a big booty. "So Tay , i havent talked to you in a while , have you found anyone new since that last douchebag you was with" she said to Taylor. "Well I am with someone right now , we've been together for 3 weeks now , he's been treating me right so far" she said , then i just remembered what Jordan was telling me yesturday , but I just decided to tell her everything when were alone. "Awh , thats sweet , he better treat you right or imma have to put a cap on his ass " Monica said, we all just started cracking up even the ladies that were doing our nails.

After we ate at the restaurant, Monica dropped Taylor off to go get clothes to wear to school tomorrow cause she was sleeping over , then dropped us off at home and went to her boyfriend's house. "Ugh , I'm so tired , today was a long ass day". Taylor said dropping herself on my bed. "You aint never lie" I said putting on my one of my hello kitty onesies. Then I caught Taylor cheesing on her phone. "Damn girl you cheesing pretty hard over there , you texting your man ?" I asked , she started laughing  "Yes girl ". she said still cheesing her ass off . "Yo Tay , I got something to tell you about dude that you should keep a lookout for" I said laying on my bed and picking up my phone. "Wassup ?" she asked. "Well, Jordan was telling me yesterday how Jaylin has a history of cheating on his girlfriends with hoes , cause they aint never gave him what he wanted". I said looking up from my phone then to her. "You foreal ?" she said while the smile faded off her face. "Yea, I'm not saying for you to dump dude , I'm just saying keep a look out so you don't get hurt again." I said looking back at my phone. "Hell yeah I am , but I really like dude , I don't want to let go of him " she said looking at her phone. "Yea I feel you , well lets get some sleep girl , school tomorrow". I said putting my phone on my drawer . "Ughh alright , good night" she said turning off the lamp. "Good night"