Chapter 22

Ch. 22

Jordan's P.O.V

The next morning I went to go visit twin in the hospital. "Hello , what's your name sir ?'' the lady at the front desk asked me when I got there. "Jordan Brown , Jaylin's twin'' I said ''Alright you can go' 'she said then I walked to the room. "Yo wassup man ?'' Jaylin said. "nun nigga chilling , how's your arm ?'' I asked when I sat down next to him. "it's doing okay , doctor said I won't be out of here in a week , but it will be good'' he said ''good, and you better be taking this shit like a man'' I told him  ''of course nigga , I'm a real YG '' he said , this man is a fool. "so wassup with you and Elle ?'' he asked ''Man , I told her off last night , I asked her if she was at dude's crib and she said yeah , then I told her it was her fault all this shit happened'' I said putting down my head , I didn't know what I was thinking , shit I think I lost my baby. "nigga , what the fuck ?, why would you tell her that ?'' he said almost yelling at me. "nigga that was all out of anger , I aint mean to say that shit'' I said shaking my head. "damn twin , I'm not funna lie she was the one for you, you better go get your lady back , cause females do a lot of stupid shit when they hurt so aint none of this was her fault .. intentionally'' he said , woah twin finally said something that makes sense. "thanks twin.'' I said . I stayed at the hospital for about 2 hours. After I left I went to Elle's house. I rung the bell and she opened it and she just looked at me. "Wassup ?" she finally said. "Nothing , we need to talk" I said then she invited me in and we sat on the couch. "So Monica explained everything to me last night before the incident" she said , and I looked at her. She looked depressed , I swear I hate seeing her like this . She look like she's been crying all night , and she hasn't ate all morning . "I know , I told her too ". I said and there was an awkward silence "So watchu need to talk about " she said breaking the silence. "Why'd you go to his house , what made you think that was a smart thing to do ?" I said getting pissed of thought that his hands were all over my girl. "I don't know Jay , I was going through mixed emotions and I didn't know what I was thinking , I swear I regret everything I did last night" she said looking sincere as hell , I couldn't be harsh on her cause she looked like a little puppy that's lost in the rain right now and I loved her too much "Did yall fuck ?" I asked . "No , we just kissed" she said looking surprised at my question "Okay , and why didn't you let me explain myself to you the other day , if you just let me explain to you none of this would've happened" I said trying to be calm but I could tell it didn't work cause I saw her face change instantly "So what your saying this is all my fault ?" she asked "No I aint saying that baby , I'm just saying all of this would've been settled out if you hadn't jump to conclusions" I said "How can I not ?, I got Taylor texting me saying she saw you with Jasmine in the hall ways and next thing you know that bitch all up in my face talking bout --" then she stopped and she bust into tears and I felt a few tears come out my eyes , I had to let that shit go cause I hate seeing her cry then I held her close to me . "I love you to death baby , I don't want to lose you cause your the best thing that ever happened to me, but I don't know if it's right for us to be together right now" I said then she lifted up her head looking even more depressed ,I'm not funna lie that shit hurt me more than it hurt her cause that's how much I cared for her. "Why" she said with a crack in her voice , which broke me some more. "Cause I love you too much baby , and if we keep going with this we funna end up hating each other and I do not want that, we just need to settle our problems individually and love each other as friends." and she looked convinced but still broken  I kissed her then she kissed back , when it got deeper she stopped . "Friends don't kiss" she said smiling then I laughed , I swear I was funna miss her. After chilling for a while we went to visit Jaylin. "Hey Jay !" Christelle said when we reached the hospital. "Hey sis" Jaylin said "How are you doing" Elle said when she sat next to him. "I'm doing good, Ill be outta here next week" he said "I feel bad" she said and my heart sunk "It's not your fault Elle , It was Devon bitch ass , I mean I don't blame him for going crazy cause he lost a beautiful girl like you'' he said to her then he looked at me , I laughed , I knew what this nigga was trying to do. "So how are you guys ?" he asked . "We not together but we will work on it" I said holding her hand the she smiled "Alright nigga , if she find somebody else don't be going Devon on her " he said and we laughed . After visiting hours were done I dropped Elle off ''So , ill see you tomorrow?" I said to her "Well duhh we do go to the same school" she said smiling this girl was real sarcastic. "Ha-ha iight , well can I get a goodbye kiss ?" I said licking my lips "Nope" she said popping the p , then I laughed , then she stopped me and kissed my lips "I love you" she said "I love you too" then she walked away , damn how am I funna go through this she already tempting me.