A New Begging (Our2Life fanfic)

Hi well my name's Samanta and I been reading a lot of o2l fanfictions and I decided why not write my own so if it turns out good I'll keep writing but now I just hope you enjoy.

****************

Waking once again to the music blasting from the living room. I took a few minutes to reassure I'm awake completely but I finally got up sitting on the edge of my bed with my legs dangling a inch away from touching to floor. I took time to stretch my arms out making a little squeal and arching my back slightly along with my arms and bringing it back.

I got up to get dressed quickly. I put on my skinny jeans that had rips on the thigh and down to my knees. Since the month of November started it's a bit cold out side so I threw on my 1D sweater which had one direction spelled out in rainbow color form. I got a black beany to put it all together. I didn't worry so much about my hair it wasn't being a bitch to me today so I just let it be.

I walked out of my room not surprise to see my brother high and drinking with a couple of his friends. My mom leaves home for work early and doesn't come back til midnight, so my brother David takes over and brings his friends to our apartment. I keep my mouth shut cause I don't want them fight even more.

As I walk past saying hi to everyone in a unpleasant tone . One of the people said "you know the people on your sweater are gay right" , everyone laughed with him . Replied in a sassy tone "well at least they have a life, your still living with your parents", I walked away seeing the expression he had on his face was priceless and the background people going "OOOOOOO!!" made it even better.

I walked out of my house giggling. Moments later I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket it was Ana I been waiting for her call all day so she can tell me.

"Hey my nigga" I answered trying to attempt a gangster voice.

"OMG SAMMY GUESS WHAT" she replied not even saying hi so it must be good news I have been waiting for I think I know what it is, well I hope.

" what?" I asked

" We did it!! WE ARE MOVING TO CALI!!"

"OH MY FUCKING SHIZ NIC!!", we both scream and squeal of excitement like lunatics threw the phone. After we finish we continue talking.

" Well Sammy I have everything packed and ready I'm coming over to your house to help you pack up and we are off to", I cut her off before she spoke.

"CALIFORNIA BABY LEAVING THIS SHIT WHOLE!!!"

******I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter I know she hasn't meet O2L yet but she will in the nest chapter! love bye