Chapter 6

After a few days my like for Jc started to grow into a love . Every morning he will text me saying "Good morning beautiful", and we will hang out all day. Thanks giving was coming up in 2days I wanted to bring my family whole family over so I got my phone and dialed my mom's number.

"ring...ring...ring"

"Hello", a sweet but tired voice answered.

"Hi mom it's me Sammy "

"Oh honey how are you I miss you so much",I could tell her face brighten up by the change of sound in her voice

"Oh it's all good I miss you too I just wonder if you and the family could come by California for the weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving?"I pleaded a bit.

"We will love to I'll call them all up and be on our way , I have to go now bye sweetie "

"by-", the phone hung up before I could finish it

"Gosh why does she always do that",I said talking to myself. When I get a message from Jc.

"Jc: Hey babe we are going to my friends Sam's house for a pool party with a bunch of friends want to come?".

"Me: Yea can I bring Ana too?".

"Jc: of course who else is going to keep Connor company ;P".

"Me: Lol yea see y'all later then babe:* ".

I put down my phone digging in my closet for a bikini when I find my bat man bikini I quickly threw it on then over it might as well go bat man theme and put on my black tank with the bat man symbol on it . I got my black short shorts and sunscreen,Sun glasses,tanning lotion,and some extra pair of flip flops put it all in my striped blue and white beach bag. I went to the other room to wake Ana up and get ready.After that I went to the bathroom and put at least my water proof mascara and put my hair down , it's naturally wavey so it looked good .

"Sammy I'm ready let's go!" I heard coming from downstairs I quickly put on lip gloss and head down stairs. When I got a text from Jc.

"Jc :Hey babe are you ready?".

"Me: Yea I'll be right out".

Ana and I hop into Ricky's car in the same order we were always in Ricky driving, Kian in the passenger seat,Ana and Connor cuddle up in the back when I sit on Jc's lap. I laid back on Jc turning my head to kiss him I started to tease him I started kissing and biting softly on his collar bone I made my way up to his neck and kissing his jaw I heard a little moan coming from him I gave him a smirk. He pulled me closer "Sammy what are you trying to do to me your killing me here", he whispered into my ear when I continue to tease him I feel something poking my butt oh my god he getting turned on by this I start moving my butt a little rubbing his crotch I hear I louder moan when Ricky shouted from the front "If Sammy can make you moan that easily I wonder what else she can do you", I quickly started blushing why do I have to blush so fucking easy when I lean my head back on Jc's shoulder he whispers in my ear "I also wonder what else you can do to me", I tilt my head for a kiss I whisper back " you'll see", winking at him.

We finally arrived to Sam house when we walked in I was tackled by a huge hug after pulling away.

"So your Jc's girlfriend?", a boy a bit taller then me he looked 18 with brown eyes he asked me while raising one eye brown his cheeks were so rosy and cute I wanted to squeeze them.

"Yes she is", Jc quickly responded putting a his arm over my shoulder and bringing me close to him. "Sammy this is Sam, Sam this is Sammy ",we all laughed a bit after he said that we greeted each other and headed to the back yard where the pool party was when all of a sudden.

*HA cliffhanger I'm sorry thus is a short chapter but it's Landry Day y'all know I'll probably update more today*