Chapter 7

*rerun*

All of a sudden I was so surprise to see a freebie hit my head hard I blacked out...

***Jc point of view***

I saw a freebie racing to Sammy head before you know it , it hit her head and she passed out quickly . 

"OH MY GOD!! SAMMY ITS GOING TO BE OKEY!!!", I quickly lifted her up bridle style and layed her on the couch everyone looked worry and help in.

"I'll fan her ", Jen said fanning her with a paper plate.

"I'll go find the first aid kit in my bathroom", Sam quickly ran to the bath room and came back with the the first aid.

"Sammy, it's going to be okey my love I promise",i said holding her hand tight and kissing her cheek. She got a little cut on her forehead. Andrea cleaned it up and put a band aid over it, it wasn't so big of a cut. I ran to the kitchen quick in Sam's freezer to get a ice pack when Kian yells out .

"Jc she's waking up!", I ran back to go see her. She took a moment to wake up and when she did she looked surprised and said "so what did I miss Babe", I giggled and went in hugging her tight I was so worried but I'm glad my love is okey.

**Sammy point of view**

I woke up seeing all these people surrounding me Jc in front holding my hand ,he looked worried like I got hit by a car or something I didn't want to worry him so I break the silence by saying "So what did I miss Babe ?", He giggle and hugged me tight. After everyone double checked if I was okey I got to meet everyone and I knew some cause once in a while I'll go on YouTube and I was so exited to talk go to Sawyer and That so Jack. When Jc walked me over introducing me to Sawyer. He was so cool but of course Jc be his cute self got protective wrapping his arms around my waist showing off that I'm his. I didn't get to talk to Jack tho he was in the pool. Then after Jen ,Andrea and Rebecca invited Ana and I to go tan with them. I got to have a conversation with them including Ana even tho I wished she loosen up a bit. I took off my tank and shorts to lay back and get a tan I slowly drifted off to sleep. I felt someone strong arms carry me bridle style when all of a sudden I look up to see Jc .

"Jc what are you doi-". I felt the water hit me as I sank to the bottom as I swam up catching my breath I saw as everyone and him laughing at me. I got out quickly chasing Jc around the pool finally I got him and hung on him til we both fell off the edge of the pool . While we were under water we looked into each others eyes smiling , we slowly rise out of the water kissing. It was perfect like those movies ,when our moment was interrupted by everyone jumping in the pool joining us but there was no sight of Ana and Connor.

* Ana point of view*

I was laughing at how Samanta grabbed Jc tackling him in the pool when everyone eles joined in I felt big strong hands grabbing my arm and pulling me inside when I look up to see Connor. He looked nervous he lifted both of my hands softly pulling them along with my body against his chest. We were both looking into each others eyes. He had such beautiful eyes a ring of green around his pupil fading out turning blue and gray. Soft words came out of his mouth "um Ana.. the past few days I been liking you a lot your just so pretty and perfect I just want you in my life forever.", Did he just called me perfect psh I wish . His leaned closer to my face having our lips almost touching."will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?", A huge smile blossomed to my face I let out the words. "yes", he smashed his lips into mine I felt sparks everywhere like we were just floating in air ,to be honest IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!