Chapter 8

***Connor's point of view**

Kissing Ana was the best, to be honest it was better than coffee and that's a good thing. after the kiss I lifted Ana outside throwing us both in the pool where everyone was. When i rose up from the water I took Ana's hand lifting it shouting to everyone "ANA IS MINE ONLY FOR MEMEMEMEMEMEME AND ME!", Ana continued "So basically we are dating", she said with a huge smile on her face making me smile like a weirdo but I was happy to be in love and not with coffee,food, or cats but with Ana.

~~~Thanks Giving Day~~~~

I was nervous that when my family comes to celebrate and meet Jc I hope they accept him in our family such as Ricky,Connor ,Kian ,Trevor ,Sam,Andrea , and Jen who were willing to join us in the feast. Meanwhile I was getting ready I curled my hair I put on a white wolf t-shirt the had blue eyes , white shorts with black fish net leggings under , my black combat boots and a black beanie with a white fluffy puff on the top. I quickly ran to the bathroom to do my eyeliner and put on red lipstick.

"Ana are you ready?!", I shout waiting a response from her room.

"Yea I'm good".

*ding-dong , ding-dong*

"I'll get it!!" I started running down the stairs when I open the door to Jc ,Ricky ,Kian,Trevor,Connor,Andrea,Sam ,and last but not least Jen.

"So what y'all waiting for come in", They all walked in Jc first giving me a quick kiss on the lips ,Kian and Andrea holding hands waving hi to me, then Trevor giving me a huge hug along with Sam ,Ricky ,Jen,and Connor.

"So where's Ana?", Connor asked.

"Well she's up stairs still getting ready I think.", with out hesitating he ran up stairs to go find her. I decided to go to the kitchen to check on the turkey in the oven. I went to bent down and open this stove when I hear a sexy voice say.

"Dam.. so what's cooking good looking?", I close the oven and turn to see Jc winking at me with a smirk on his face. I went to kiss him ,but our kiss was interrupted by the door bell.

"Oh my god! it must be my family!" I fixed Jc hair a little pushing it to a side a but so it can look descent and ran to open the door. I see my whole family there my mom, David ,my grandma,cousins Brenda and Brandon ,with my aunts and uncles. I welcome them all in ,giving them a big hugs . I just hope they will like my new friends and especially Jc my boyfriend ❤ .

**sorry this chapter is short but it's like 5:42am and I'm trying to update everyday when I can but question leave a comment down below. Do you think Samanta's family will accept Jc yes or no? and have a frantastic day and stay cloudy .

instagram: @beyourself_goddam

follow please

love y'all byie