Chapter 4

About 10 minutes after we left I was curious to ask where are we going.

" So where are you guys going to tour Ana and I first", I stood up leaning my head against Kian's seat with one of Jc's arm holding my waist and the other playing with my hair.

" Well I was hoping you ask, cause you two love birds were just playing around", Ricky replied laughing a bit.

" Well Ricky we just met today okay so for now don't assume anything and keep your eye on the rode not at us", I said defending myself when I went to lay back on Jc once again.

"Nice one", Jc whispered in my ear for only me to hear we both giggled and laughed a bit.

"We are going out to eat if that answers your question", Ricky finally spoke up after that long pause.

"Yay food , I'm starving", Connor said.

"Word me too!", I said smiling I just realized Ana and I didn't eat anything before we got out of the house.

"Me third", Ana spoke.

"Whoa you can speak!" I said while laughing poking her tummy cause she's ticklish.

"Yes I can speak bitch".

"I love you too",I unwrapped Jc arms and moved to her lap. Jc looked upset that I got off his lap I don't know why but I pecked him in the cheek....I PECKED HIM IN THE CHEEK WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! he looked surprised but smiled while I started blushing like a lunatic!

"Get it in Jc! whoop whoop ", Ricky said with a devilish smirk on his face again, I wish I can slap that smile right off his face. I quickly responded

" I do that to everyone", I turned to peck Ana in the forehead,I grabbed Connors hand and I peck it,I go to Kian and I peck the top of his head ,I go to Ricky and I softly slap him on the cheek he deserved it.

***Jc point of view********

After she moved off my lap I got a bit upset and I think you can notice that when I least expect it soft lips quickly touched my cheek I turn to see her blushing. I was surprise but I started to smile . Wow that made my day but Ricky had to kill the moment.

"Get it in Jc! whoop whoop ", Ricky is cool and all but he gets on my nerves sometimes even tho I have to thank him for getting her to sit in my lap.

"I do that to everyone", I hear Sammy say she pecks everyone with kisses and slaps Ricky for last it was priceless to see the expression on his face. She sits back down but Ana pushes her off bringing her back to me. Yesh! I wrap my arms around her waist when she leans back down and rest her head on my shoulder I couldn't take the urge any longer and kissed her forehead I smiled at seeing her cheeks getting red.

After the car ride we went inside to this fancy restaurant. Ricky told the waitress to get us a private booth I was kind of glad cause I really wanted to get to know her. But I don't want Ricky all up in my business I know I haven't had a girlfriend in a while but it's my stuff I don't need help from no one.

****hiiii I hope your enjoying the story I made this chapter short but tomorrow I'll have one up***