Chapter 10

**Ana point of view in the thanks giving party**

I was in my room still changing putting on my little mermaid tank and red ripped short shorts with my black and red beanie that said cunt I put on some black heals and painted my lips red as well I don't know it's a party and I'm going all out to look my best. When Connor runs in the room with a stunned look on his face he was staring at me for awhile so I felt awkward and said.

"what's wrong?",with a confused face ,crossing my arms.

"You just look so hott", he said rushing to me wrapping his arms around my waist move in closer leaving no space between us and kissing me passionately. I broke the kiss.

"I need to finish getting ready you head down stairs okay?", I said pecking his lips.

"okay beautiful", he pecked my lips back and head down stairs.

**o2l Sam's point of view not Sammy**

After I saw Connor leave the room I quickly entered Ana's room. She was fixing her lip stick cause I believe that they just made out or something. I like liked Ana and I wanted her to be mine I feel bad for Connor but I just know Ana is the one for me.

"Hi Sam how long have you been standing there", I quickly replied back to her.

"Oh umm not too long", she went up to the door where I was standing. "So let's head down stairs", I couldn't resist the urge and kissed her she was really stiff but she loosen up and started kissing me back til she pushed away.

"I can't, I'm sorry", she ran down stairs.

"Oh god what did I just do."I mumbled to myself heading down stairs slowly thinking about what if Connor finds out, he will murder me ,or be upset. A bunch of thoughts ran through my mind what should I do?