Chapter 3

JC POINT OF VIEW*******

Kian,Connor,Ricky and I hurried to the front steps of the house across from ours to greet the new neighbors. Ricky rang the door bell about 3times.

" Before the new neighbors come down stairs I want to know who ate my nutella and I bet it's Kian", Connor exclaimed.

" Why me Jc eats everything", Kian whined crossing his arms over his chest.

" Why me the last pers-" I was cut off when the door opened. Whoa she's just so beautiful her hair was messy I could tell she just woke up but she looked tired and it was kind of cute and her pajamas were adorable she had green m&m pajama pants and a red tank top.Ricky was the one who greeted her first we basically went down the row.

"Hey gurl I'm Ricky", He said with a sassy tone and pulling her in for a Hug I bet she didn't expect it tho.

"Hi I'm Connor Da bon ", he said with a cheesy smile Connor also giving her a hug.

" Hey I'm Kian " he was little awkward and I can tell the hug too cause he is really tall.

"Hi I'm Justin you can call me Jc " I smiled at her making her smile a little but not much.

" Oh shit" I heard her speak it was was a cute.

"What happen?" Connor asked a little worried.

"I forgot I was wearing my pajamas I feel stupid". she said laughing a bit but she's not she so adorable and cute in them.

"It's okey you look cute." Oh god did I really just say that out load I started blushing a bit when I look up to see her she was blushing even more til Ricky said " oo lala love at first sight". oh god things can't get any worst I stared him down for he can stop. When Connor jumped in thank god breaking the awkwardness.

" Well we heard you moved in and we live across the street the house in front of yours if you nee-" she cut him off.

"Me and my roomie Ana just came from New Jersey so if you can show us around California later?"

"We would love too" I said excited

"Well see y'all later my name is Samanta by the way",she quickly shut the door before we can say an other word but wow I can't wait to meet her and that name Samanta it repeats over and over my head just add a Caylen in the end and it's perfect.

*20 minutes later Samanta's point of view*****

I quickly took a shower and got dressed I put on my black and white tie dyed short shorts then I got my black Rocky horror tank with those big red lips on it. I blow dried my hair and straighten it I put it all together with my white beanie and white vans. I ran to the bathroom to get my makeup done I quickly did my eyeliner and my eye-shadow from the naked pallet I put clear lip gloss and was ready.

" Ana are you ready!!" I shouted waiting for a response.

"Yea let's head out" she responded.

We grabbed our phones, purses , and keys and headed out the door. We cross the street to the boys house. I rang the door bell a two times. While we waited Ana broke the silence.

"So are they cute?"

" Yes they are", I blushed thinking about Jc , wait I'm already thinking about him if I just meet him 30 minutes ago what the fuck Samanta are you okey in the head. When Ricky open the door Ana got all shy cause she's weird like that I don't know why but it's funny. Ricky greeted her and gave her a huge hug. He led us in the house giving us a little tour when we came to Jc's room he pushed me in and closed the door.

"Have fun you two",he said I can tell he was doing a devilish smirk. When I look up I saw Jc in his jeans but had no shirt on I quickly look back down blushing oh god he hot.

" um hi Samanta right?", he asked.

"Yea but call me Sammy everyone does"

" Okay "Sammy"", he got up and put on his Hoodie Allen shirt and a gray beanie. "By the way I'm sorry about Ricky He is a weirdo".

"Oh it's fine", I replied, we both looked up at each other making eye contact wow he has really pretty eyes.

*Jc point of view**

God she looked gorgeous we both looked up and kind of made eye contact I broke up the awkwardness saying "So let's head out", I open the door and led her out of the house to the car. Ricky was driving Kian sat in the passenger seat Connor,this girl who I believe is Ana Sammy's roomie,then I got in the back seats.

***Sammy point of view **

I was the last one to get in but there was no room. "umm there's no room left",I said shyly.

"Oh for god sake Jc carry her on your lap",he turned his head smirking at Jc. I started to blush so did Jc kind of .

"Well your going to have to", he winked at me patting his leg where I should sit. I giggled a little and got in sitting on his lap he then put his arms around my waist holding me tightly I don't know what came to my head but I laid back on him laying my head on his shoulder.