Part 2: Chapter 11

Natalie Rosebud's POV

My mom, a red- headed beauty, with flawless skin, a woman Iv'e never seen cry before, collapses on the spot, as she her eyes begin to pour all of her unshed tears.

"My....my baby!" she says between breaths.

I don't know what to do, comfort her, of hate her for keeping this a secret.

I do what Jesus Christ himself would probably do.

I sit next to her, on my knees and hug her, letting her spill all of her grief.

At that same moment, my dad syeps in the living room too.

His smile, his luminous smile that always seems to brighten a room, is currently replace by that of a thin black line, portrayed as if it had always been there, as he stares at the TV.

His eyes, the same color as mine are, start to fill with tears, making them look like beautiful pools of crystal blue water.

"Lily," he says, holding back a sob.

" Mom, dad, listen to me, please," I begin in a respectful tone, " I'm as confused as you are, but you guys seem to know more..." I stop, when I see that they're not really listening, bu have their faces covered in their hands.

My dad walks over to my mom and me, and hugs us, all while crying.

I do the only thing I can do, I pray.