Chapter 2

Bre's P.O.V

" Hey bitch " I said as Yonca opened the door . " Bitch wtf happened to you , you look like you got into a whole cat fight ? " . Tears started to form in my eyes just before I started telling her everything that happened. She knew about me & Mike . We've been fucking for some time now. " Well , everything is gonna be okay Bre he's just upset right now , I bet you him and ole girl are probably gonna call it quits anyways. It's not your fault that you have some good kitty , Yonca said as we busted out laughing. You right girl , you mind if I take a shower here ? I can't go home looking like this Jay gone be on my ass. No problem bestie , it's some clothes upstairs in the top right jar , said Yonca. With that , I made my way to the shower.

Jay's P.O.V

Where the fuck is Bre ? I been calling her for the last 4 hours now & she still ain't picked up. Maybe she's out with Yonca again. I'll let her have her little girl time , she's seemed stressed lately so I'll get off her coattail . I was interrupted by my thoughts from the ringing of my phone , it was one of the boys. " Wassup Dre ? " I asked. "We got business to do tonight man, be ready by 10. Not a minute late & not a minute early. " Ight , I gotchu man. " I hung up the phone & with that I began getting my shit together. Tonight we was moving MAJOR weight & I knew shit had to go exactly as planned or shit could easily go left. I was wearing my all black jeans with my all black v-neck & timbs. I went to go take a look in the mirror to go make sure a nigga was looking decent. I mean not to brag but shit , a nigga was fine as hell. I stand at about 6'1 with a caramel complexion & rocked some sexy ass waves with a body that any nigga wished to have. Just As I walked out the bathroom I heard the front door open. Hey baby , I said as I hugged Bre. "Hey babe. " she said as she gave me a kiss. Where you been ? I asked. " Oh no where , me & Yonca just decided to have a little girl time , decided to watch a few movies & some drinks. Where you headed? " Baby we've got a mission tonight, I should be back no later than 3. " Okay baby , well we've got just enough time for me to make you some dinner. " she said. My belly sure could use it I giggled. After Dinner was made I kissed Bre & made my way out the door.