Chapter 13

Bre's P.O.V.

Just as Jay was making his way to his side of the car, an all black Bentley pulled up & SHOT JAY 3 TIMES IN THE FUCKING CHEST!! He fell to the ground with his eyes rolling to the back of his head! I sat there in disbelief & had to snap back into reality and immediately began crying out for help. The ambulance came within 5 minutes. I followed behind to the hospital & hurried my way in. I sat & waited until they called me in.. 

Mike's P.O.V.
We did it niggas!!! One down & a few more to go! I shouted in excitement. A nigga done been laying low for long enough. Life been fucked up these last couple months, I been getting treatment for this H.I.V shit & it had put my ass down for too long. If this pussy Jay think he running shit for even a TAD bit longer the nigga was wrong!! I got me a whole new set of niggas & best believe we was gone take what's ours one way or another! this was only the beginning! " when will we get our hands on the bitch boss?" asked Lorenzo smirking. We'll have her soon enough. If Jay survives this, which hopefully he won't.. we'll definitely have to come up with a plan cause I know that nigga, he'll try & come back 10x harder. I said with a worried look on my face , trying not to show it. Everybody lay low for a minute, cause next strike.. we striking hard!! I had plans for each and every last one of those pussies including Bre.

Bre's P.O.V.
After being up here for about 6 hours, the boys made their way up here & best believe they came in here PISSED! Twan looked like the devil himself. "Man, I feel like I know who these niggas are & if I don't know for sure, imma found out by tomorrow night!! " said Dre pissed off. For some odd reason, Quan was in the corner quite as fuck. Either he was really hurt or the nigga was up to something.. I sat there trying to figure him out just as the doctor was coming out. " I'm sorry everyone but Jay.. " 👀👀