Chapter 5

Bre's P.O.V

I woke up from my nap , I guess the movie wasn't that interesting because I ended up dosing off. I checked my phone & I had 10 missed calls , who the fuck could be blowing me up like this? I thought to myself as I unlocked my phone. I went to my messages and after that, all I remember was blacking out.

15 Minutes Later

" Baby can you hear me? Please wake up, please talk to me!! You can't give up on me I need you!!" I heard Jay's voice echoing through my ears. I was rushed into the emergency room & I began to replay everything that had happened in my head. Me just thinking about everything caused tears to stream down my face. After they put me on an oxygen machine & gave me some fluids I was okay. Jay entered the room prancing towards me immediately. " Baby are you okay!? I could've fucking lost you!! Don't EVER scare me like that again!! " He said hugging me tightly. I'm okay babe, I said. while turning to look the other way. " What made you pass out? He asked with an concerned look on his face. Umm.. Maybe it was the food from this morning or maybe I hadn't drunken enough water. I said looking down playing with my fingers. Well baby, don't ever let this happen again. If you ain't good just let me know. Jay said with a serious but concerned look on his face. Okay babe, well I think it's okay for us to leave now. " You think you well enough for us to still go out babe? " Of course , I said looking down at the ground. I had to get tested. This was gonna eat me alive. What if I have H.I.V!?!? I'm gonna loose EVERY fucking thing!! How would I even be able to tell Jay!?!? So many thoughts racing through my head at once as I got my clothes on & got ready to leave. " You good babe?" Asked Jay. I promise baby, I lied. We made our way out the hospital & drove home.

15 Minutes Later

Jay's P.O.V

We we're getting dressed & about to go out. Truth is, I'm kinda worried about my baby.. but , maybe tonight it'll get it off my mind. I was making my way out to the car just as Bre made her way down the steps. " Daaaaaamn baby!!! 😍😍😍 " I said. Truth be told, she had a nigga as hard as a rock. She shot me this freaky ass smile and continued to strut her way down the stairs. " So how do I look baby? " she asked while smirking. Fucking Amazing!!! Keep it up you just might be getting some dick tonight !! She giggled. We hopped in the car & made our way to the club.

30 Minutes Later ( At The Club )

The club was packed asf!!! All the boys were here up in the VIP section. Me & the boys said our wassup's to one another & immediately began taking shots. I know I done had a few drinks but I feel like we missing somebody. I laughed. "Nah you ain't tripping man , Mike ain't here he said he'd be a little late that he had some troubles " said Twan. My nigga coo ? I asked. " Yeah he just been tripping lately. Maybe it's Nina " said Dre . Yeah you right , I said. Let's have a toast baby . I said turning to Bre. " huh ? " she asked looking back up at me with a look of worry on her face. You good baby ? you know that you can tell me anything right? I said looking her in her eyes. " I know,I'm fine Jay." We toasted and took another shot of Amsterdam.

After about 20 minutes Mike & Nina came walking through the door & made their way up to VIP section just as they got up there, Nina's face got as red as a tomato. " WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HOE DOING HERE!?!? IS THIS SOME KIND OF FUCKING JOKE MIKE!? Mike stood there speechless.. Okay what the fuck are you talking about? what the fuck is going on!? I asked irritated and confused. Tears began to stream down Bre's face as she stood up and looked me in my eye's.. " Jay I have to tell you something....." 👀👀👀