Chapter 4

I woke up to the sweet aroma of pancakes , my favorite 😍 . I sat in bed for a minute & just as I was about to get up, Jay was making his way up the steps and in he comes with a big tray filled with pancakes,sausage,eggs,bacon & strawberries. My baby loved to cook lbs and he was really good at it. " Thank you so much baby!! " I said to him. " Your welcome princess, you deserve it." he said with a grin. I love this man so much. He does nothing but make me happy & I was out sneaking around being a hoe. Should I tell him since I know me & Mike are completely threw ? Are me and Mike even REALLY threw ? What if Nina left him ? I know he'd definitely want me around then. So many thoughts were racing through my head as I got interrupted by Jay. " Hey baby, we've both been busy lately so I was thinking that we should head out tonight. I wanna take you somewhere special gorgeous. " Of course baby , I was thinking the same thing it feels like we haven't went out in forever. I said , looking back down at my food. " Okay , I want you to wear something really pretty , in fact let's take you shopping. Get dressed. " he insisted. " Okay babe let me get dressed. " I wore my high waisted pink shorts with an all white tank top & silver sandals with some accessories to match. He quickly got dressed & made his way downstairs. We made our way to the car.

20 Minutes Later

Jay's P.O.V

I was gonna take my baby out tonight & I had to have her looking like the baddest bitch there. She already is , but I wanted my baby to look marvelous. This was one of the biggest parties tonight & so you know we had to go all out . I took her to Chanel & there we found this bad ass nude 1 shoulder dress. Luckily it was her size because it was the last one left. Then we went to find her some beautiful heels to match . My baby looked so beautiful . We left & went to go find me something. I found me a nude v-neck with some black jeans . We made our way home & by that time it was about 5 , just enough time for me & my baby to spend some quality time together. She went to go sit on the couch & I went to join her. Baby ? " Yes babe?" she answered. We've been together for about to be going on 2 years now , when are we gonna start thinking about babies? " Omg Babe , we've discussed this time & time again I'm not ready for babies just yet. Give it some more time. I don't even know If your truly ready for kids yet..yes we're both 21 , but I don't know if we are truly ready yet I mean look at the kind of job you have. Someone could kill you or even me at anytime given. " she said looking down with frustration in her eyes. I can promise you my life that nothing will ever happen to you Bre. Nothing has happened to you this long. " What about you then Jay? " I don't want my babies to have to grow up without a father. Baby look , nothing is gonna happen to you nor I . I promise. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes with a look of reassurance. I promise baby. Now let's watch a movie . We decided to watch a movie. After about an hour of watching the movie she was sound asleep laying on my chest. I stroked her hair , playing in it. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. I'm gonna marry her someday soon. I thought to myself. I was waken from my thoughts when I heard her phone vibrate. I opened the phone to see a weird text from Yonca..

Yonca : Bitch did you hear about Mike!?!? word around town is he's got H.I.V. !!

Girls love gossiping I thought to myself as I giggled , I wonder who Mike is. Couldn't be my Mike, my nigga knows better than to be caught up sleeping around. Plus he only loved Nina, I know he could never cheat. Owell, & with that I decided to join my baby & take a small nap also.