Chapter 3

Jay's P.O.V

I made my way into the spot & everybody was ready. Me,Dre,Twan,Tre,Mike,Quan & Ron made our way into the all black van. We was all loaded & ready for whatever. We was driving for about 20 minutes. We came to our destination . it was a big house . we parked out back & we all made our way all around the outside of the house . Me & Dre was in the front . " 1..2..3.." We busted through the doors , these niggas was in here snorting coke & drinking . we shot every fucking thing moving !!! we heard movements upstairs so I sent my niggas Mike & Quan upstairs to handle it. Everybody else was searching the spot & being the lookout. I went to the kitchen just to find all my fucking money that these niggas stole !!! 50k worth my fucking product !!! When I tell you a nigga was PISSED idek if that was the word. just as I started to get my shit they brought down exactly who I was looking for " Boss we gotta teach this nigga a lesson! " quan said laughing as he pistol whipped him. " pussy where's YOUR fucking money!? I got my shit back , now I want all of YOURS ! so where the fuck Is it pussy!? " I spat. " I don't have any money you fucking asshole! " He said trying to stand up with blood running from his mouth and nose. " so you don't wanna give me the money ? I guess I gotta make you. " I smirked. This nigga was gone learn his lesson regardless. But now ? imma make the nigga suffer. we dragged him down to the basement and tied his ass up. Imma teach these niggas not to fucking steal from me!!! I had my nigga Ron go get some acid. This should be fun 😏. Imma ask you one more time nigga , where the fuck is the money? I asked. " I told you , I have no fucking money you little dumb fuckers!!" I guess you won't be having any kids I laughed. "what the fuck are you talking about?" he screamed. seconds after we had acid poured all over this nigga dick as we all bursted in laughter 😂😂😂 . "OKAY,OKAY I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THE FUCK THE MONEY IS" he screamed. I thought so nigga, now where is it!? he gave us the address it was at an little apartment he used to hide all his shit, with that I had my boys finish his ass off. Me & Twan made our way to the apartment. We got there & this nigga had 1000k in fucking cash. plus interest because he had product everywhere. Me & Twan stuffed the money in the duffle bags & put the product in the other. we left & I called the boys so we could all meet up at the spot.

30 Minutes Later

we split the cash & put the product up. All this product was a major re-up. " We did good tonight niggas, how bout we all meet up tomorrow night to discuss the product? " everybody agreed & with that we all headed home. It was now 2:50. Just in time. I pulled up to the house , took me a shower & hopped in bed with my baby. She was sound asleep. I kissed her gently on her forehead & wrapped my arms around her just as she woke up giving me soft kisses . " you back baby ? " she asked . Yeah baby , I'm back. Now let's go to sleep. " Okay baby , I love you. " she said . I love you more baby. I replied. & with that we both fell sound asleep.. ❤