Chapter 11

Bre's P.O.V

I woke up at 11 & hopped in the shower. Jay was already up & dressed, you could tell he was so excited and it just warmed my heart ❤ . I made my way out the shower and just as I was about to get dressed I forgot about me not having any clothes !!! UGHHH !! I shouted in frustration. "What's wrong baby girl ?" Jay asked with an concerned face. I forgot about me not having any clothes Jay now we're gonna be late, I said irritated. "Here throw this shirt and jeans on, it's something I forgot to pack when I was giving you your clothes." I hope you didn't think I was wearing this to the appointment Jay, I said looking at him confused. " No crybaby, we're going to pick you out something to wear just throw that on for now. "  Okay , thanks Jay. "No problem baby girl. As long as I live you gone ALWAYS have." he said smiling & looking me in my eyes. With that we made our way out the door & to the car.

20 Minutes Later

Bre's P.O.V

We made our way into the parking lot of the store Samora's. One of my favorite stores even though their a bit expensive but Jay didn't care. "Come on fatty let's find you something so you can look gorgeous." So are you saying that I'm not beautiful as is? I smirked looking at him.  "No pooh, I'm not saying that at all. your gonna look even MORE beautiful." he said grabbing my hand & kissing me on my forehead. I blushed. We entered the store and my eyes immediately went to this beautiful salmon dress . I made my way to the dressing room & tried it on. When I say ya girl looked STUNNING ? I meant that shit. It fitted just right ! I walked out the dressing room with my model walk on & Jay's eyes immediately went on me & they got huge. So how do I look? I said smirking. "Fucking amazing Bre 😍😍😍😍😍 damn baby let me get ya number." he said stepping back & twirling me around. Nigga we're having a baby I think it's way past a number I joked bursting out in laughter. He bit his lip & whispered up under his breath "Keep playing we'll be working on baby number 2 soon after." Yeah whatever I laughed as I went to look for some heels to match my dress. Jay quickly spotted some silver ones & they were just perfect . I put the sandles on & we payed for the outfit. We made our way to the car and I did my makeup and hair in the car on our way there. Everything came together in just enough time.

We entered the doctor's office and got escorted to the room. I now weighed 138. I usually weighed around 110-115. I actually wasn't that big at all to be 5 months. I got up on the bed & the doctor began to put the gel stuff on my belly. Jay was right next to me holding my hand. He was so anxious it was adorable. " Are you guys ready to find out the gender? " the doctor asked. " Definitely. " Jay said smiling looking me in my eyes. "okay I'll be right back with the results." the doctor said. Jay began telling me how gorgeous I was & started rubbing my hands. " How about I take you out to a fancy new restaurant after this? to celebrate. " he asked. Of course. I said smiling. The doctor entered the room. " Congratulations you guys it's an...👀👀