21 | Family

I'm What You're Missing: 21 | Family
| Ross Lynch |

"Do your parents think I'm a douche?" I suddenly ask, leading Laura to my motorcycle. It just got out of the shop yesterday and I have yet to take Laura for a spin. But... I also feel like her parents would hate me if I take her on this.

"No. Why?" She asks, looking up at me. First, I point to my motorcycle, to which she laughs. "Babe, they don't hate you or think you're a douche, okay? And I'm actually so excited to ride on this." She adds, taking the helmet I had in my hand.

"You swear?" I ask, helping her put it on. I buckle it beneath her chin and stick my lips inside her helmet, kissing her lips quickly.

"Yes, now please, let's go. I don't want to be late." She whispers, watching as I strap my own helmet on. I nod, getting on and waiting for her to get on.

"Three rules." I start, turning my head sideways so she can hear. "Hold on tight, lean when I lean, and scream if you want." I say, shutting my visor. Laura wraps her arms around my waist tightly and I start the bike, immediately put my feet up and ride out of the parking lot. The whole ride to her parents house, I could feel Laura's grip tighten every corner I turned and she screamed and laughed every time I accelerated. To be honest, it made me laugh.

"That. Was. Awesome!" She squeals, handing me her helmet. I chuckle and place both our helmets on the handle bars.

"You're twenty-six and you've never been on a motorcycle?" I ask, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. She shakes her head and wraps her arm around my torso, hugging my side. "Well, I'm glad to be your first for something." I whisper. We walk up to the front steps and Laura knocks on the door before letting the both of us in, detangling herself from me. "Hey, have I mentioned you look beautiful?" I ask, trailing behind her as we walk through her parents' house.

"Thanks, Ross." She says quietly. She had on shorts and a grey crop top, tight grey crop top, and sandals that make her her normal height, being small as fuck. We open up the sliding glass door and that's when a young little brunette haired girl runs up to Laur and hugs her legs.

"Auntie Laura! I feel like I never see you anymore at home." The little girl says, frowning. So she's obviously Vanessa's daughter.

"Aw, blame this guy." Laura says, smiling and picking her up.

"Well, Mr. Meany Pants, stop stealing her." I chuckle and walk closer to Laura.

"Actually, my names Ross." I say, ruffling her hair. A smile replaces her glare and she reaches her hand up, to which I lean my head down and let her ruffle my hair.

"I'm Valerie. My mommy and daddy are over there." She says, pointing to where Vanessa and her husband were. "Okay, you can let me down now." Laura does as she says, and then looks back up at me.

"Now your hairs all messed up." She frowns, going on her tippy toes to try and fix it. I was about to wrap my arms around her, but she took a step back and looked me in the eyes. "Ross, you need to behave, understood? No inappropriate touching, meaning do not squeeze my ass." I shrug with a smirk. "If you don't follow my rules... no sex for a month." She whispers, smirking now. My eyes widen at that.

"Promise." I say, holding my right hand up. Just then, Damiano and Ellen walk up to the both of us. Do I call the Damiano and Ellen like I use to call them, or do I call them Mr. Marano and Mrs. Marano like a real boyfriend would do? "Hi Mr-" Damiano cuts me off.