5 | Slow Dancing

Time to brag about how awesome you all are!!! Dang, only five chapters in and I have 941 reads, 130 votes, and a 117 comments? OMSTARS?! YOU GUYS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!! You're all legit the best and I can't thank you enough. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Enjoy💜

I'm What You're Missing: 5 | Slow Dancing
| Ross Lynch |

Everyone showed up at around two o'clock and we already planned the live stream at 3:30 pacific time, so we've been bs-ing around for a few hours, just talking about whatever. That is, until Raini brings up the one topic I was trying to avoid.

"So, mis thang, how was the date last night?" She asks Laura, a huge smile on her face. Since I'm sitting beside Laura, again, and Raini is on the other side of her, I could roll my eyes all I want and Laura wouldn't be able to tell. So what do I do? Roll my eyes.

"Oh my god, it was absolutely terrible." I suddenly perk up and sit on the edge of the couch, listening closely. Calum had his signature smirk on his face while Raini was frowning. "He's hot, I'll give you that, but such a sucky personality. All he wanted to talk about was sports. And he didn't even compliment me on my outfit, open the door for me, pull a chair out for me... he was a nightmare."

"See, if I were to go on a date, the first thing I'd do is compliment the girl. For example, Laura, I really love it when you wear your glasses. And I'd always hold open a door for the lady. And open the car door for her." I interject, trying to hint at Laura.

"Yeah, but other guys won't. That's why I'm giving up on dating." She says, falling back against the couch. Honestly, she looked fucking hot. She was in jeans, her shirt was cropped and a button up. Oh, and I meant it when I said I love her in glasses. "Should we get the live stream up and running?"

And that's my cue. In no time, I had the live stream up and running, Laura sitting to my left, and a smile on my face. I watched as the viewers climbed up and up, first 709, then 1014, then 1983, then 2467, now 5321, it just kept counting up and up every second.

"Alright, over the past week, we've screen shotted tweets and sent it in the chat for us to answer." Raini says, opening up her phone. I slowly inch closer to Laura, who adjusted her glasses, and looked pretty damn cute while doing it. "The first one is from raurais4ever , she asks, what have you done on your time off." Calum raises his hand a quick second before speaking. He was sitting beside Raini, who was sitting beside Laura.

"Well, I've directed a few movies, starred in a few, but I've mostly been spending time with my wife and daughter. And hopefully more kids soon." Calum says, earning an aw from Raini.

"Well, I've been writing music. And planning a wedding. My fiancé and I have been engaged for four months now so the wedding planning has been taking up most of my time these last four months." Raini explains. "What about you, Laura?"

"Well, obviously writing music. And let me tell you, my inspiration is lacking a ton right now. But yeah, music is still my main priority. That and finding a new place to stay. I've been living with my sister and her family, which is great, but she also has two kids, who I love, but do get irritating." Chuckling slightly, Laura looks up at my face and frowns. I frown back, only for her to lightly slap the side of my chin, causing my head to turn towards my laptop.

"As you can tell, Rydellington is married and has a kid named Jackson, super cute by the way. Riker and Savannah are happily married with baby Noah, also super cute. Rocky's engaged to Jessica, and they've been stressed out about the wedding lately, too. And then Ry's still with Taylor, so that's good. R5's been writing, mostly on Riker and Rocky's part, though. And we still have a year and seven months until we start picking tour dates." I explain, looking in the camera. "So basically, we've been writing and relaxing."