Chapter 3

OKAY GUYS I THINK YOU GUYS WOULD KINDA LIKE THIS STORY BETTER IF I MADE IT A LOT LONGER BECAUSE I LOOK BACK AT IT AND IT LOOKS SHORT AS HELL

SO I PROMISE THAT I WILL TRY MY ABSOLUTE BEST TO GIVE YOU LONGER STORY CHAPTERS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rose POV) 

"So you guys going to stop sucking on each others faces long enough to say morning or hi to you best friend?" I say to the two love birds still at it.

Danny pulls back and gives me his famous smirk. 

"What you mad you're not Nikki right now?" he says playing around. Nikki smacks the back of his head just before I do. 

" What's wrong with you boy? I should let you not touch me at all for a whole week." Nikki says while getting up off Danny.

"NOOOO!!! Babe doesn't do that to me!! My wolf will be very upset if that happens. He will whine till the end of time, please babe I'm sorry, come on let me touch you." Danny's now crawling on the floor begging for forgiveness from Nikki.

Nikki standing there tapping her freshly done painted black nails on her chin acting like she is really going to think about this. He should really know that she could never go a whole week without him touching her or her touching him because the feeling is the same. There would wolfs would be so depressed they could die. They even completed the mating process a week ago and heat season starts tomorrow.

Like she would really go through a whole heat season without him. Ha, like to see that happen. Ugh if I find my mate today I don't know how I will be able to resist the pull off the heat.

"Well I guess I could-" was all Nikki could say before Danny was of the ground and kissing her face all over.

"Ohhh thank you, thank you, I knew you would break anyway because tomorrow is the start of heat season," Danny says after being done with leaving all those gross kisses on her while wiggling his eyebrows up and down in a creepy why in my opinion.