Chapter 7

Heyy guys well I'm in english class and we have the computers today so I'm going to try and type up some of the story in class okay?

Also i really need a cover please help me, I'm begging, I'm on my knees.

Well on with the story here you are

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nathan's POV)

I didn't mean to be so rude to her, it wasn't me that did that to her it was my wolf. You see my wolf's name is Onyx, and he doesn't that his mate doesn't want him or isn't taking him into her arms right away. I mean I would love it if she did take me in with open arms but what am I to expect? That she has been dreaming of the day that her big brother is her mate? I think not.

I guess Rose isn't going to school today by the way she stormed up the stairs, slammed and locked the door behind her. But didn't she think about the bathroom and how they are connected? I could easily go in my room to the bathroom and open the door to her room from the bathroom but I think I'm going to wait until she's alsleep.

~~~~

It's been 2 hours since I have heard her cry herself to sleep in her room all alone up in her room. I feel like a bum on the street for making her cry. I should just leave her alone right? No, her wolf is begging for us to come up to their room to hold them but should I? Know what I'm going to I can't go another minute without her.

I turn off all the lights downstairs then claim the stairs up to her room to see it's still locked. I sigh and go into my room and through the connected bathroom to see her just laying there in all her heavenly beauty. How could I have hurt her in any way? 

It's all because of you, you stupid wolf. You always want her attention, why can't you just back off sometimes!!!

I yell to my wolf while he gowls right back at me. 

She needs to learn who's the alpha and that I don't have great patience when I'm around my mate. Which aka is her you dumb ass? She's mine and she was taking to long talking to Nikki. She needs to know I want her, I just want to take her right here, right now on that bed of hers.

My wolf says with a husky voice, with all the images he's putting in my head of her in my mind I just wanna...no no you can't do that to her. Okay, okay I got this. I slowly walk over her bed making sure she doesn't hear me. As I pull the covers back an inch then she moves so she's not facing me anymore making me stop dead in my tracks.  

You know, maybe I should just let her be, I mean I was pretty rude to her earlier. I turn to walk out of her room when I start to hear her moaning and moving her hands around her body in her sleep. Well look at this, maybe she's dreaming about us buddy. Zeke speaks with a husky voice being excited of what she is thinking. Ugh, he is a pig all around but I couldn't help but wonder what she's thinking in that naughty little head of hers.

"Nathan I-i...i love too"

(Rose POV)

Nathan and I were on a beach walking alongside the waves crashing on the shore when Nathan pushed us on the sand with my back digging into the warm yet cool sand. 

"Nathan, what has gotten into you?" 

"It's just I love Rose and I wanna be with you but you seem to just pull away a lot like you don't want me. We are mates and you seem to not want anything to do with it. I mean I love you and not in a brother and sister way, I mean in a mate bond way."

I didn't know what to say, I felt the same way but it would bring great shame to our family. But I said what my heart told me..."Nathan I-i...i love too"

Okay vote, comment, and please I need help with a cover for the story