Chapter 4

OKAY, GUYS, I HAVE NOTICED THAT NO ONE HAS COMMENTED ON THE STORY SO FAR SO I'M GUESSING YOU GUYS LIKED IT THE WAY IT WAS.

BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS COMMENTED ON THE STORY SO I CAN HAVE FEEDBACK AND YOUR OPINIONS ON IT.

IT WOULD BE A GREAT HUGE HELP, WELL THANKS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rose POV)

English and my two other classes before lunch were okay I guess. Out of all three of them, English was the best because Mr. Miller just let us read for the whole period. The other periods went by in a blur, thank goodness might I say. Just saying I as a person I get tired and bored in class sometimes. I get to the lunchroom and don't see Eric, Nathan, Danny or Nikki aren't there yet. Then go to all my other classes for the day.  

I was walking home today because Eric had practice and so did Nathan. I would usually wait until practice is over but I just wanted to take a bubble bath and rest up for tomorrow. It's my big day, my 16th birthday. 

I get to the house, unlock the door and walk up to my semi-clean, semi messy room. My room was a baby purple and my bedsheets wear a deep royal purple long enough to hit the floor. I shed off my clothes and go to my attached bathroom to go in my bubble bath. I sink down into the bath and the steamy water relaxes all my muscles. I close my eyes for a short while because today has been a long day. 

*******

     I must have fallen asleep in the tub because the water was now lukewarm. I get out of the bath and towel myself down. I step out of my bathroom with my towel wrapped snuggly around me. I put the clothes that I have laid out for myself earlier on. I don't know why but I'm just so tired today, I just hope I'm not like this tomorrow. I pull my blankets down and crawl into my big king size bed. Don't ask me why I have such a big bed, I don't know I just enjoy having all the space around me knowing I won't fall to the ground in the middle of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day AKA ( Rose's 16th B-day)

I wake up to my head on something hard under my head, it was warm and soft but hard at the same time. It felt like someone's chest underneath my head. I look up and it's Nathan. Why would he be in my room? I mean I don't really care it's just that, what the hell is he doing sleeping in my bed?!? My bed is my baby, I take good care of my baby.

I start to get up out of bed when I feel his arm draped over my waist/hips. I moved to get out of bed again but this time he moves and tighten his grip on me and pull me back to his front. Okay, this is officially gotten weird. First, he sleeps in my bed, in my room without asking. Then he is gripping me so tightly and making me meet his little Nathan or should I say big Nathan in the morning.

 I have to pee really badly and he keeps tightening his grip so I do what any other girl in my position would do. BAM, I smacked him right upside the face to wake him up.

He loosens his grip on me and fell off the bed with a big thump. I just couldn't hold it in, I started busting out laughing at his shocked face. But then I remembered I had to go pee really badly. I sprinted to the bathroom and did my business, and washed my hands.

When I walked out he was in the same spot but looked pretty upset. He turned his head and shot me a glare. But it was one of those playful big brother little sister glares. At that moment I was scared because whenever he would send me that glare I would usually be the one that is doing something for him. 

I slowly started moving ever so slowly toward my bedroom door to see if I could escape before he did anything. I took a glance at him really quickly, I could see he was eyeing me and was getting up in the process. I just knew if I didn't make a break for it now he would catch me. 

I look from him to my door then sprint to the door but before I could open the door caught me and picked me up and slammed me on the bed laughing at how I trying to get away. I start yelling at him for him to get his big fat body off of me.

" NATHAN !!! GET OFF OF ME NOW!!!!  You're too fat, I'm dying . I can't breath! Come on, get off of me now! " I shout at him in his ear.

"Hey no need to shout I'm right here and I'm not fat, See this all this is pure muscle baby." He says pointing his biceps and giving each of them a little peck.

"Ummm, okay sure," I say rolling my eyes pushing past him.

"Rose wait I'm sorry, I will be better how about that?" Nathan says while looking into my eyes.

That's when it happened!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OMG!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

SHOULD I DO A ETHAN POV?

SHOULD I WAIT TIL LATER IN THE STORY TO DO HIS POV?

WELL I DON'T KNOW...........

SONG OF THE DAY IS DEMONS BY IMAGINE DRAGONS

OH AND DON'T FORGET, VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW

BYEEEEEE <3