Chapter 5

REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rose POV)

That's when it happened.

I looked straight into his eyes and that's when I knew, he was the mate, my other half, the one the moon goddess herself has picked just for me. I look down because I don't know what's going on, like my brother? my mate?! This is just weird. I look back up into his eyes and I can see them turning from their light green forest color to deep dark, scary black, but the look in them wasn't in anger way but lustful. That's when I really got scared, Nathan's an alpha their wolfs are mighty strong but then so is the alpha himself so they can hold them back more than a beta or third in command.

I noticed him moving closer to me, meanwhile, I slowly start backing away because if I run he will most likely get to me before I get to though the door. I keep backing up till my back hits my bedroom door. Nathan is now right in front of me with his hands on either side of my head. My breathing started to become shallow. 

"Don't you know it's disrespectful to walk away from your alpha?" Nathan whispers into the right side of my neck then dives into my neck with kisses.

It was the mate bond that was getting to me because I could feel myself giving in and wrapping my arms around him. He slowly moves his light kisses up passed my neck then passes my jawline. I can feel his hand sliping around my waist and rubbing my lower back moving down slowly but getting to his destination.

I groan out in fustration, why wouldn't he just kiss me already? He smirked pulling away, leaving me with a pout upon my lips.

"I'm not going to force you into this and use your wolf against you." Nathan groans while leaning against the door. "Even though I could." He adds before removing me from the doorway and walking out and closing the door behind him. Leaving me flustered and slightly aroused by the thought of letting my wolf take control of the minute he decides to use her against me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm really sorry it's really really really short

I'm going to try and update another before the end of the night but you know I gotta hit the books and do homework

okay bye bye ;)