Chapter 2

School was a normal day I saw Eric and Nathan at school. Eric and Nathan are in the same grade while I'm one grade younger but it's cool bacause I see them at lunch and I have Nikki and Danny to hang out with during the classes i have with them. I have known them sense like pre-k, it's a funny storie as to how we all became friends.

Well you see it was the first week of pre-k and we were all getting to know each other, i was sitting next to Nikki and that's when Danny walked in the class late because of some reason. When Nikki and I looked over we wanted to be friends with him because he looked so sad when his mommy left him so she could go to work.

Nikki and i didn't know each other but we both ran over to him so we could get his attention. We started to fight over who got his attention and he thought it was funny. We didn't think so but we were happy that we made him smile. That was our goal for the time we were there, then somehow we all became friends after all that happened.

Going back to topic classes started, some people weren't there because some skip or their family goes out ealry to go visit family somewhere else. I walk into first period and hopfully Nikki and Danny came to school.

I spoke to soon because what i have seen is definitely not something I wanted to see. I walk into is Danny in the back row of desk in the conner with Nikki straddling him with Danny sucking her face off. I mean like DANG!!! WE ARE IN A SCHOOL FOR GOD'S SAKES.

" Well good morning to you two." I say startling them

 Nikki pulls away from Danny and turns around to face me, but is still straddling him. Oh did I forget to mention that Nikki and Danny are mates? Oh sorry well Nikki and Danny are mates and they are just loving it.

Nikki just couldn't shut up about it when she found out about it. I would have thought she would have stayed with him, but no she ran away from him because she was freaked out. She ran to me and made us skip school. Great day it was haha, we went to my house she told me and she slep over and we ate junk food and you know more junk food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY I THINK I'M DONE FOR THEN NIGHT I DON'T KNOW BUT I GOT 10 READS IN JUST ONE MINUTE OF POSTING THE FIRST PART OF THIS 

OKAY IM DONE WITH BEING HYPE

BYE-BYE MY BABY CUPCAKEZ

ALSO DON'T FORGET VOTE,COMMENT , AND FOLLOW