Chapter 9

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE ;)

(Nathan POV)

"I have a feeling I know who, but I won't tell you who I have on the mind just yet."

He couldn't know, but then again he is alpha and better yet my father. Maybe I should just tell him then he could help me out with the situation. But what if what has happened to Rose and I had him disown us, Shelly wouldn't be able to take that she's daddy's little girl.

"Well, father I'm betting whoever you think she is you're probably right."

"Oh my dear and only son I know I'm right." My father says while pouring himself and I some whiskey over some rocks.

"Is there anything else you needed me for?"

"No you just go and take your sister out for her birthday and show her a good time, while I show your mother a great time at home...alone." he said finishing with a wink and great big smirk on his face.

"No dad why would you say that to me? Nasty, I did not need to know that. Nasty I'm taking Rose to the mall later." I say rushing out the room and into my bedroom to get ready to go out with Rose for the day.

I walk out my father's office down the hall and  into my room on the bed. I just need some alone time with Shelly to make her understand I love her and we need to be together. But how? How can I make her understand? How I need her and how the pack needs us together. 

Suddenly there was a knock on my bedroom door," May I come in Nathan?" the sweetest voice I've ever heard spoke on the other side of my door, 

"Yeah sure come in, I gotta talk to you anyway," I said sitting up so I look presentable for my mate.

"Nathan mom just told me you're taking me out to the mall until we all met up for dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory. Can we get going? You know I love my Barnes and Noble, let's go!" Rose said jumping on my bed then laying down next to me. We ended up in silence but no awkward silence, the good comfortable silence mates should be able to be in.

"Nathan?"

"Yes?"

"I really do want to be together, you heard it yourself."

"I know what you said, but do you really know what you want right now? I mean your heart was all set on being with whatever his name is. I just want you to choose the thing you think is best." I said getting up to but my shoes on.