Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rose's POV)

Once the door close I scream out in frustration of him leaving me hot and bothered. Can you believe him? At first, I don't want this, then he gets me going with all the touching then leaves me when I'm standing here begging for his touch. I know he means well but comes on.

Wait!!! What am I saying? Nathan is my brother. I can't want him to touch me in that way, I-I just can't. He's my brother. He's my brother. He's my brother. I keep telling myself that while I get ready for the day that's coming my way.

 I hurry down stairs into the kitchen to get something to eat before I go to school. I know you're thinking that I'm trying to avoid Nathan, but I'm not. I'm late for school and I want to get to school on time. Even though I'm late to getting there every day. Okay, I will admit that I don't want him to see me right now. He walked out of my room and left me wanting a kiss and he knew it but still left.

 I quickly popped two pieces of bread into the toaster. That's when I heard the shower upstairs turn on. I call Nikki to pick me up so I won't have to go with Nathan this morning. When I get done with the call, the toast still hasn't popped yet. Toast you are taking way to long.

Would you hurry up toast?

I hurry when I hear the toast pop, I run over to get a paper towel then run to the fridge for the butter and jam.

I'm done with everything and am running to the fridge to put the butter and jam back, just when I think I'm safe I feel a pair of arms run their way around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. I look over the shoulder where the head is to see the one and only Nathan Knight. My big brother.

"Hey Rose, what's got you in a hurry? Don't you want me to take you to school like I always do?" Nathan asks while digging his head deeper into my neck smelling my scent. Then I felt something really wet slide against my neck making my knees weak.

"Well I was going to catch a ride with Nikki and Danny this morning because you were taking a while," I said trying to wiggle out of his hold.

He doesn't say anything, just stands there, making us stay in that position in front of the now-closed fridge. I look over into his eyes, seeing that he is thinking hard about something or talking to his wolf about something.

"Well tell them to go to school without you." That was all he said before he walked over to the front door to locked it. I don't want to disobey him, he used his alpha voice on me. He never ever uses the alpha voice on me. I have alpha blood in me but Nathan looked serious.

I grab my bag and take my phone and call Nikki telling her I no longer need the ride, she understood. 

"You want me to come by and give you something honey and tea?" Nikki says in her caring voice.

"No I will be okay and I might be a little late for classes okay so don't wait up okay?" I say before Nathan came out of nowhere grabbing my phone and ending the call then smashes my new phone onto the counter. I look at him with shock and disbelief but they both just turn right into being terrified.

" I told you to tell her you didn't need a ride, NOT A WHOLE LIFE STORY!" Nathan yells into my face.

I squirm back away from him and run up the stairs. That's not my Nathan downstairs. He would never yell at me, he never has so why now? When I get to my room I lock the door behind me to make sure he doesn't get in to yell at me anymore.

I was so fed up with everything I run to my freshly made bed and curled up into it and dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~